I think I have covid

G

I have long covid for sure...it fucks with the sinus for 3 weeks at a time. Its real.

G

Drinking beer legit cured mine.
There might be something in this. I decided to take a few months off the booze several weeks ago. Now I get covid? Coincidence?
What do they do before they give you a shot? They rub an alcohol pad on the area to disinfect the area. If you drink a lot of beer/liquor, you are disnfecting your mouth and insides. Its just science.

G

There might be something in this. I decided to take a few months off the booze several weeks ago. Now I get covid? Coincidence?

I'm not joking. I was frustrated with my brain fog and general blah feeling. Had six beers. Brain fog gone the next morning and I felt better.

It's either a) relaxing my brain and allowing the inflammation or whatever to just hit the bricks b) pain transfer with the slight hangover c) the dopamine release I was looking for that kinda reset my chi.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I was in the office one day last week and was apparently a “close contact” with someone since I got an email about it. I’m unvaccinated and feel fine. I’ll probably fake a positive Covid test so they don’t ask me to come into the office at all next week

ANYONE CAN DO IT

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Have a hot whiskey before bed. And sweat it out of you. If you can get your hands on potcheen, even better. You will feel a hell of alot better in the morning.

G

Dude, no shit, I quit the beginning of last week and finally caught it for the first time. I almost never took precautions, never wore the mask, any of that shit. But trying to do the right thing and not end up overly bloated like Patso and I come down with it.

I'm taking a bunch of Vitamin C, zinc, quercetin, etc and just hanging at home. Did you guys do anything to speed up the recovery? It's not that bad, just kind of annoying.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I've been feeling under the weather as well the past week and I think I might have it as well. I got the first vaccine and then got covid around xmas so this isn't my first time but damn does it suck.

What are your symptoms? The only thing keeping me from going to the doctor are a couple of these percs I had put away.