• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Dave Chappelle

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Every black person claims Africa is great etc. They don't realize that actual Africans not only hate African Americans, but for the most part hate other Africans.

A black friend of mine was very black power, almost militant style. Goes all out and visits Senegal. I remember him hyping everything up, like he was going back to mother land. When he came back he hardly had anything to say about the place and pretty much got deflated. He's just a regular black guy now. Learned his lesson.

Snake

Forum Clout
Every black person claims Africa is great etc. They don't realize that actual Africans not only hate African Americans, but for the most part hate other Africans.

A black friend of mine was very black power, almost militant style. Goes all out and visits Senegal. I remember him hyping everything up, like he was going back to mother land. When he came back he hardly had anything to say about the place and pretty much got deflated. He's just a regular black guy now. Learned his lesson.
That continent would fall into a biblical famine without Whitey keeping them alive with (((United Nations))) hand outs. It's been about a trillion dollars over the last couple decades and they still drink from sewage rivers that they shit in.

This is just normal to them.

1633982492578.jpg

Forum Clout

They think they'll be warmly welcomed in their ancestral homeland, but all the locals see is American = money = must rob. They think they'll be having authentic cultural experiences and wearing kufis, then they're eating monkey meat on a stick and shitting in open trenches and suddenly Newark doesn't look so bad anymore.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They think they'll be warmly welcomed in their ancestral homeland, but all the locals see is American = money = must rob. They think they'll be having authentic cultural experiences and wearing kufis, then they're eating monkey meat on a stick and shitting in open trenches and suddenly Newark doesn't look so bad anymore.
also add to it that a lot of West Africans especially are very arrogant despite living in squalor. They will be openly condescending to american blacks (probably because their ancestors sold those people ancestors to the Jews). They honestly believe they are people and it's someone else's fault their country sucks shit. I used to work with a nigerian kid who was constantly talking it up, how smart the kids there were, of course I worked with black people so I knew for a fact that wasn't true. It always amazed me that Niggers from shitty Nigger places can act superior to literally anyone.