I still can't believe Jef Rouner of Houston sent a PEDOPHILE a pic of his kid

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
But he did. Jef Rouner of Houston, TX sent a picture of his little girl to a self-confessed pedophile to "cheer her up."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-24-at-12-22-35.png

Screen-Shot-2022-09-24-at-12-23-17.png

How thoughtful of you, Jef Rouner.

TorqueWheeler

Don't forget that he also dressed her up like a tart to "own" the school for their prudish dress code!

Nice seeing your adolescent daughter as nothing more than a sexual prop, stupid. You deserve all that's coming.
What father can’t relate to a dad simply wanting his adolescent daughter to display as much of her naked body as possible outside the house?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
A little ironic, coming from a guy who works with pedophiles tobehonestwitya. I guess being from Houston TX makes it worse than Los Angeles CA. I guess don’t see don’t tell.

(Breaking your balls but, there’s some truth in it)

TorqueWheeler

A little ironic, coming from a guy who works with pedophiles tobehonestwitya. I guess being from Houston TX makes it worse than Los Angeles CA. I guess don’t see don’t tell.

(Breaking your balls but, there’s some truth in it)
I hear you but If there was proof of anyone I worked with diddling kids I wouldn’t sweep it under the rug, I assure you.

Anyway, Jef is apparently not a fan of Bert.

5-CBC45-BE-CA71-4-B72-966-F-F32-ECD43954-E.jpg

E0-C0-B526-EBFD-4-ECF-945-C-72551680-EE10.jpg

4-F2-AC81-C-39-A1-4-CB2-852-C-262827-E1-DDFE.jpg

G

I usually take solace in the fact that most of these sickos don't breed. Occasionally you have scum like this guy who slip through the cracks and it's very sad. I really hope the FBI takes some much needed time away from investigating me for felony photoshopping, and takes a glance at this faggot's hard drive