• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I sincerely can't tell the difference between 'Let's go, Brandon' with Donald Drumpf.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Why are these liberal faggots trying to take the high road with this new chant? They've been calling people Trumpets for six years, now they're above all that because one phrase is aimed at Biden? Trumpets is what a five year old would say to try and pick on another kid. Fags.

1634252486169.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I fucking hate MIGA but liberals are on a whole different level of screeching about anything to me.
Yep. At least Trumptards were open and understood that there's a deeper level to politics than just what the mainstream media spews. They reject more of the narrative than liberals do. "He's playing 4D chess!" etc.

Liberals are close-minded, hateful, and only care about virtue signalling. They conflate compliance with bravery and patriotism. They hold contradictory and hypocritical beliefs. They flip their shit when they are confronted with a "strange" opinion or idea. They believe everything they were taught in college. They cannot accept that MAYBE they were wrong their whole lives, because they base their lives around their point of view... which was confected by somebody else for them.

They're simply intolerable and not worth talking to. If somebody's a bit more on the left... yeah, fine. But to be far on the left today is akin to having a mental illness. Someone who is far right by today's standard is probably a moderate 100 or so years ago.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Yep. At least Trumptards were open and understood that there's a deeper level to politics than just what the mainstream media spews. They reject more of the narrative than liberals do. "He's playing 4D chess!" etc.

Liberals are close-minded, hateful, and only care about virtue signalling. They conflate compliance with bravery and patriotism. They hold contradictory and hypocritical beliefs. They flip their shit when they are confronted with a "strange" opinion or idea. They believe everything they were taught in college. They cannot accept that MAYBE they were wrong their whole lives, because they base their lives around their point of view... which was confected by somebody else for them.

They're simply intolerable and not worth talking to. If somebody's a bit more on the left... yeah, fine. But to be far on the left today is akin to having a mental illness. Someone who is far right by today's standard is probably a moderate 100 or so years ago.
100 years? I'd say closer to 10 tbh.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s funny to see the people that yelled fuck Trump and wished death upon him and his family for years turn around and say it’s treason to not like the current president. It’s like how if Don Jr even had a slight sniffle they would claim he’s a lifelong coke head (they said it about his father) but anything related to actual crack head hunter is off limits.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It’s funny to see the people that yelled fuck Trump and wished death upon him and his family for years turn around and say it’s treason to not like the current president. It’s like how if Don Jr even had a slight sniffle they would claim he’s a lifelong coke head (they said it about his father) but anything related to actual crack head hunter is off limits.
Lol fucker smokes crack and records himself fucking hookers and there is plenty of proof of it.

They don't say a word about it.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
trump is a huge kyke who probably did all the things the left accused him of

worst of all he lost

he’s a loser

He couldnt even get Isreal behind him after a human centipede esque subservience to ZOG

>Jews sending 500,000 xerox printed mail in ballots is "losing"

Why do American Jews hate him so much? It's not this black and white.

From an old post:

this Powerful Media Jew wouldn't be saying these things if he thought Trump and the Trump phenomenon were just a joke and Trump was a Jewish puppet, as Biden actually is. In most cases, those online who focus on Trump's disgraceful association with Zionism, Israel and NYC Jews do so to weaken the appeal of his broader message (this is a White Country and people from shithole countries will turn it into a shithole) to white people who cohered around it and showed themselves to be a genuine threat. Not because they themselves have scruples with Don's Jew issue. It's a wedge and a rhetorical tactic used by leftist/sjw faggots/communists

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Why do American Jews hate him so much? It's not this black and white.

From an old post:

this Powerful Media Jew wouldn't be saying these things if he thought Trump and the Trump phenomenon were just a joke and Trump was a Jewish puppet, as Biden actually is. In most cases, those online who focus on Trump's disgraceful association with Zionism, Israel and NYC Jews do so to weaken the appeal of his broader message (this is a White Country and people from shithole countries will turn it into a shithole) to white people who cohered around it and showed themselves to be a genuine threat. Not because they themselves have scruples with Don's Jew issue. It's a wedge and a rhetorical tactic used by leftist/sjw faggots/communists

Dude, you are Coping in Copesville

Why do jews hate this shyster?

Why do you love this billionaire stranger should be the real question

Grow up tard boy

analeggsalad

Dude, you are Coping in Copesville

Why do jews hate this shyster?

Why do you love this billionaire stranger should be the real question

Grow up tard boy
I don't love him Nowhere am I making positive statements about him

It's not even about him

reddit space harder, shill boy

Get raped by a pack of niggers, shill

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I don't love him Nowhere am I making positive statements about him

It's not even about him

reddit space harder, shill boy

Get raped by a pack of niggers, shill

You act like the Jewish media only goes after credible threats

You know thats bullshit

When, in your lifetime, has the mainstream media been pro conservatism?

Im 30 so i didnt live in the good old days

but if you put an R in front of the persons name the media will make them hitler, its been that way since ive been alive

so using the “media” as any litmus test of caliber is fucking retarded

analeggsalad

You act like the Jewish media only goes after credible threats

You know thats bullshit

When, in your lifetime, has the mainstream media been pro conservatism?

Im 30 so i didnt live in the good old days

but if yout put an R in front of the persons name the media will make them hitler, its been that way since ive been alive

so using the “media” as any litmus test of caliber is fucking retarded
reddit

space

harder

They freaked out harder about Drumpf than random cuckservative "R"s for the reasons I already stated

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
reddit

space

harder

They freaked out harder about Drumpf than random cuckservative "R"s for the reasons I already stated

you are defending the jew or are you defendinf the donald?

you make no point here sir, donald is a zionist cuckboy, the jews are subverting the united states

you wanna say donald trump is a lesser evil? a good goy?

i dont get your stance buster, but i sure read enough of your tripe to smell it was blessed by a rabbi

god be with you

Let's go Brandon is pretty fucking gay you're right.
It's gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys and every bit as faggoty as Seth "Faggot" Meyers or Stephen "Faggot" Colbert doing gay Trump jokes. The whole country has been reduced to packs of giggling tittering faggots parroting gay online memes all day. Participating in that faggotry is how we've turned the US presidency into a running gag. This country is in dire, dire need of a serious mass cull.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
It's gayer than 99 guys blowing 100 guys and every bit as faggoty as Seth "Faggot" Meyers or Stephen "Faggot" Colbert doing gay Trump jokes. The whole country has been reduced to packs of giggling tittering faggots parroting gay online memes all day. Participating in that faggotry is how we've turned the US presidency into a running gag. This country is in dire, dire need of a serious mass cull.
the problem is the old farts who actually vote wanna play too and they think its cute

the alt right scared a lot of people, let them have their goofyness, its been very effective at what most alt righters cant do these days