• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I see Cumia everywhere

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_1130.jpeg

Forum Clout
Well add me to the list. I got locked out of my business banking login today because I never wrote down the answers to my security questions when I set up the account.

I had to call to reset it. One of the questions was, “What famous person would you like to meet?” I was on the phone and needed to think of something fast. So I said “Nana Cumia.” Had to spell it out for the Sheboon on the phone and everything.
IMG_9625.jpeg

G

What a classic. I remember how pissed off the Jaggalos were at Saturday Night Live when they parodied this stupid song. The Juggalos took it so seriously.

[MEDIA=youtube]alI12mhWZ2Q[/MEDIA]
my favorite thing about this song is that the smartest people on the planet still aren’t completely sure why magnets work the way they do, but normie consumer retard faggots heard this song and went “LOL DA DUMB CLOWNS DONT UNDERSTAND MAGNETS!”.

Like neither do you, pretentious faggots.

“How do magnets work” was really a metaphor for life’s biggest mysteries, and “Literal Larrys” took it to heart like the midwits they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

my favorite thing about this song is that the smartest people on the planet still aren’t completely sure why magnets work the way they do, but normie consumer retard faggots heard this song and went “LOL DA DUMB CLOWNS DONT UNDERSTAND MAGNETS!”.

“How do magnets work” was really a metaphor for life’s biggest mysteries and “Literal Larrys” took it to heart like the midwits they are.
People often conflate "how" with "why" and then act smug about it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

“How do magnets work” was really a metaphor for life’s biggest mysteries, and “Literal Larrys” took it to heart like the midwits they are.
“My son looks just like me.” The video is awful and the whole song sounds like a parody. They’re funny guys but the music is not for me.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

1696687587793.png

Forum Clout

He was questioning the inability to find the magnetic monopole

I got a monopole right here ⬇️

lowend73

Forum Clout
Well add me to the list. I got locked out of my business banking login today because I never wrote down the answers to my security questions when I set up the account.

I had to call to reset it. One of the questions was, “What famous person would you like to meet?” I was on the phone and needed to think of something fast. So I said “Nana Cumia.” Had to spell it out for the Sheboon on the phone and everything.
View attachment 157147
It is no wonder the window is open almost halfway. Has to stink of old man B.O., cat shit, and egg residue. Looks like one of those automatic cat litter boxes in the bottom right.

Who is taking care of Beavis while Nana is on the mend? That cat has been to hell and back. Poor little fella

Forum Clout
It is no wonder the window is open almost halfway. Has to stink of old man B.O., cat shit, and egg residue. Looks like one of those automatic cat litter boxes in the bottom right.

Who is taking care of Beavis while Nana is on the mend? That cat has been to hell and back. Poor little fella
Missy took the cat back to the SC house when she cleared out the Mineola spittoon.