I saw some girls putting make up on my young son once and…it…it made me sad

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
1662876932371.jpeg

G

Funny how "we're just friends" Norton never mentioned her again after she got married. Kind of like that chinny gal who married Dave "who?" Smith. Deluded fruit thought a 7 would actually consider hooking up with a diminutive closeted homosexual.
You think Kelsey is a 7? Those tits bump her up to an eight at least.

No, I haven’t seen a woman naked in a very long time. Why do you ask?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
That fucking look on his stupid worm face.

That look of embarrassment on hers is how every woman feels about you, Jimmy.
Totally straight Jimsy.

What an absolute dope. Jimmy would be far more famous as the tranny girlfriend comic guy. Made killings off of the woke fag crowd "Your dick or mine" tour sells out MSG.

Instead ol 1.8 Yimmy Chipperson slowly dies of aids.

G

You think Kelsey is a 7? Those tits bump her up to an eight at least.

No, I haven’t seen a woman naked in a very long time. Why do you ask?
Yeah, she could swing an 8 if she was dolled up maybe. The blonde hair and natural big tits help a lot. If she dropped the stand-up shit and carried herself right she could easily bag a doctor or tax lawyer to look after her. She should hurry before all the eggs dry up though

G

Yeah, she could swing an 8 if she was dolled up maybe. The blonde hair and natural big tits help a lot. If she dropped the stand-up shit and carried herself right she could easily bag a doctor or tax lawyer to look after her. She should hurry before all the eggs dry up though
A fuckin’ tax lawyer? What I look like to you? A BrintonResto? I’m not Dabessdo.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
That people in le current year unironically think Lobster Doc has any authority on anything, in any capacity, is as gay as Yimmy.

Was this the woman he insisted on referring to as "his ex" like 5 years after they had broken up?
I remember laughing because Yimmy was trying to woo her and she rushed into a marriage with a shiftless bum who recorded video game Let's Plays by aiming a camera at the screen.