I report, you decide, brother.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Untitled.png

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
A few years ago you said “We can save her” and uploaded a “sexy nikki” photo.

Do you think it’s still possible or has the window closed?
Even at her best when she met Patrick, she was no higher than a 5, brother.

Whether she could have done anything to raise her stock I don't know, but she's definitely not doing it now. She's grown to have the same disproportionate fat deposits as him.

It's like when people start to look like their pets.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Even at her best when she met Patrick, she was no higher than a 5, brother.

Whether she could have done anything to raise her stock I don't know, but she's definitely not doing it now. She's grown to have the same disproportionate fat deposits as him.

It's like when people start to look like their pets.

You look like this..

1669538679090-jpeg.80368

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
#4 is the most grotesque photo I ever seen of Niki Robinson. hey we all can take a bad photograph, nothing to it.. the problem is her stupid dumb dipshit of a husband needs online validation so he posts everything he possible can no matter how much it might embarrass someone at a later date. i would bet dollars to doughnuts that Niki threw back a few xanny bars once she seen that photo getting ridiculed. fuck em both.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Come on Dan, you have no business commenting on how bad people or their wives look. Sure Niki is a depressed frump, but Flavia is honestly grotesque even when she's dolled up. She looks like Jimmy Durante in bad drag. I dare say any random selection of people would rate Patrick as better looking than you. Don't be just handing the Tomlinson's easy W's like that.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
#4 is the most grotesque photo I ever seen of Niki Robinson. hey we all can take a bad photograph, nothing to it.. the problem is her stupid dumb dipshit of a husband needs online validation so he posts everything he possible can no matter how much it might embarrass someone at a later date. i would bet dollars to doughnuts that Niki threw back a few xanny bars once she seen that photo getting ridiculed. fuck em both.
My wife would never talk to me again if I didn't immediately delete a picture that bad.