I read Ubik.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
What the fuck was that. 3/5.

Not sure what I'm going to read next, might get into the Gray Man series if the film is interesting.

I've also been meaning to check out the Joe Dillard series so might give that a go.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
I liked Time Out of Joint (3.5/5) and Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said (4/5) they were like Twilight Zone episodes.
Still have A Scanner Darkly, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Ubik, & Valis in my collection to read #amreading #realreview
Lotta fawkin legendary books to go through, so glad I don't read new pedophilia sci-fi I can enjoy classic schizophrenic sci-fi.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
The Transmigration of Timothy Archer isn't bad. The Divine Invasion, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, Man in the High Castle.

I haven't read Ubik in a long time but I remember it being just okay.
I was just going to mention Timothy Archer. It's a good read, and shows that Dick could write more than just drug fueled sci fi.

I also really enjoyed The Man in the High Castle and resented yet another shitty streaming show being made from it.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? is definitely worth reading just to see how wildly Blade Runner diverted away from it.