• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I nominate Joe Cumia as friend of da forums

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Sure, we break some balls here tonight in da forums, but I go way back. In spite of recent humiliatons/lawsuits it's an honor to be joined by brothermen, and not faggot ass cornholing cocksuckers like the one that sued people on the internet. He should fuckin die of embarrassment!

As others have said here Joe is infinitely better than Rick. Therefore I'd like to make him an honorary member of da forums. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by saying that.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Not looking for a pedo sympathizer to hang out at this thing of ours. Sorry, not sorry. One of his friends raped a 12-year-old with a weapon according to the NYS sex offender registry. That kinda makes him THE jerk of all jerks to be honest witchya.
Oof. When you put it that way, boy do I feel like a real horse's patoot.

Ok guys, cancel my nomination for Brother Joe Q-mia as friend of da forums

G

Considering how Jeff Hollander would gladly share a Mint Julep with two straws with Uncle Paul Weimar I think no.

I’m seriously done with this latest revisionist history where Joe is some lower tier Lolcow. I mean that he may be but we’re definitely in the dregs at this point.

Not for nothing if I remember correctly it was the fucking bovine along with the junkie mod that bombed the OG sub. So the one single accomplishment Pat can barely claim is like the rest of his brags: a complete lie.

Props for that inadvertent hand up (but I guess I should mostly be thanking heroin and a few Jamesons) but no thanks. Despite its easy accessibility a site run by white commie cucks was never going to cut the mustard as the kids say these days.

tl;dr I think the Ukrainian who lives at the end of the third floor might be a mobbed up drug dealer. I’m not prejudiced against East Europeans. I just get that feeling.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Joe is the lesser of three evils - but he absolutely is not welcome here.

He's a serial woman beater with a frying pan as his weapon of choice. The term "Stolen Valor" should have his face next to it in the dictionary. He wears leathers to the point that he's even a fake biker, a closet gay man, and committing a hate crime against his own kind as a cow. He has no initiative as a true musician to ever do anything but cover the songs of others. Everyone he Associates with as questionable trash. And worst of all, he can't even get his daughter to school on time.

His only saving grace is the "Black Earl" Patches parody song. Otherwise he's taking up valuable oxygen with his mouth breathing.

G

Joe is the lesser of three evils - but he absolutely is not welcome here.

He's a serial woman beater with a frying pan as his weapon of choice. The term "Stolen Valor" should have his face next to it in the dictionary. He wears leathers to the point that he's even a fake biker, a closet gay man, and committing a hate crime against his own kind as a cow. He has no initiative as a true musician to ever do anything but cover the songs of others. Everyone he Associates with as questionable trash. And worst of all, he can't even get his daughter to school on time.

His only saving grace is the "Black Earl" Patches parody song. Otherwise he's taking up valuable oxygen with his mouth breathing.
I never realized what an atrocity the bovine was committing with his leather wearing. Truly terrible.

That was a joke right?
1635944678988.png

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Considering how Jeff Hollander would gladly share a Mint Julep with two straws with Uncle Paul Weimar I think no.

I’m seriously done with this latest revisionist history where Joe is some lower tier Lolcow. I mean that he may be but we’re definitely in the dregs at this point.

Not for nothing if I remember correctly it was the fucking bovine along with the junkie mod that bombed the OG sub. So the one single accomplishment Pat can barely claim is like the rest of his brags: a complete lie.

Props for that inadvertent hand up (but I guess I should mostly be thanking heroin and a few Jamesons) but no thanks. Despite its easy accessibility a site run by white commie cucks was never going to cut the mustard as the kids say these days.

tl;dr I think the Ukrainian who lives at the end of the third floor might be a mobbed up drug dealer. I’m not prejudiced against East Europeans. I just get that feeling.
It's been so long since he's mooed for us a lot of people have forgotten the golden years of DOXXER_100 and Intlelctual_Homosexual

Joe's reddit diatribes were way more entertaining then "Yes, child, no child"

G

It's been so long since he's mooed for us a lot of people have forgotten the golden years of DOXXER_100 and Intlelctual_Homosexual

Joe's reddit diatribes were way more entertaining then "Yes, child, no child"
Joe was such a fucking weirdo in a way fuck face Pat could never aspire to. His bizarre rants were definite gold. I always found the air guitarist more interesting with Pat being far more hate inspiring for obvious reasons.

Joe’s tale was more entertaining but at the same time I’m glad he stopped engaging. We did him a favor with Hollander and I’m pretty sure he knows it.

I honestly think that despite him being able to know better and all of his online racist bullshit the bovine is more just incredibly stupid than he is a bad person.

That’s not some revisionist exculpation either. Joe is a stupid faggot who should never be allowed here. He’d gladly try to cash in on AntH’s long standing 5K Redditard take down if only to supplement those fruit punch and cold cut pay downs.

Last edited by a moderator: