I need some advice about this presentation I have next week at work

So I work for a company that sometimes likes to add gifs/memes to their presentation for whatever reason. I guess to make it less awkward so they sneak in a joke I suppose? Normally I don't do that because a. I am an adult and b. I do as less work as possible but I have this presentation lined up next week and want to spruce it up with the perfect gif/joke. My presentation would be about our current plans to expand our business to Germany and I want to start the presentation with the slogan "marching into Germany" with the following gif:

1486271030_ZEK-fz.gif

Thoughts?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
So I work for a company that sometimes likes to add gifs/memes to their presentation for whatever reason. I guess to make it less awkward so they sneak in a joke I suppose? Normally I don't do that because a. I am an adult and b. I do as less work as possible but I have this presentation lined up next week and want to spruce it up with the perfect gif/joke. My presentation would be about our current plans to expand our business to Germany and I want to start the presentation with the slogan "marching into Germany" with the following gif:

1486271030_ZEK-fz.gif

Thoughts?
Doesn't make sense, since those fine young men are marching out of Germany.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

1486271030_ZEK-fz.gif

Thoughts?
Is your resume up to date?

1486271030_ZEK-fz.gif

Thoughts?