• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I need a favor my niggers

G

Can't believe I left out he paid for her tits. Fuck
I can't believe they didn't dump out on you after like 10 minutes of abuse.

That is literally my favorite O&A clip, better than the time Jim was butt hurt at dl hughley.

Better than the time Opie had four people in the studio and they all ignored Jimmy's stupid pedophile jokes for 5 minutes straight.

Better than me tricking Nana into thinking I was a 19-year-old Thai teenager on Twitter (nothing came from it though, he blew up my DM's drunk as fuck one night accusing me of being an imposter)

YOU FUCKED HIM UP.

G

I have some free money (not really) but I’d like to send Norton all his books that he gave to Ozzie

G

I have some free money (not really) but I’d like to send Norton all his books that he gave to Ozzie
The split second where he makes the face where he's about to cry is my pfp. His suffering makes me so happy.

G

I know you got screen caps
Unfortunately they gave me the boot. The only thing I have screen caps of is the girl that I was pretending to be on Twitter. So hey Anthony (we all know you read the stuff on here) you know the badass 19-year-old Thai piece of ass that you were talking to for like 6 months?

That was me, homey. See?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-232249 (1).png
    Screenshot_20220125-232249 (1).png
    69.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220125-232206.png
    Screenshot_20220125-232206.png
    173 KB · Views: 17
G

I really needed you this day.
I believe thatniggadre was the only other person who knew. I was talking to him for so long because the girl in that profile is actually somebody I know and I have nudes of her. And I was going to get him to trade nudes with me so that I could post his nudes here and on Reddit and make fun of him.

But unfortunately after 6 months of playing the long con, he messaged me drunk out of his mind accusing me of being a boy from Reddit. I pretended to be offended and said "You added me on Twitter. You message me. If I was trying to do something nefarious wouldn't I have contacted you first?"

That seemed to calm him down, but unfortunately the nudes thing never materialized.

G

Proof he was following me (when he had to make the apartment boss account I was one of the first people he added) and then just for shits and gigs, here is a tweet from one of his fans trying to hit on me and failing miserably.

Screenshot_20210725-021507.jpg

Screenshot_20210614-091536.png