• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I might stutta

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
1706858209372.png

Forum Clout
Also he claimed that it was 100% off the top of his head to Arsenio despite the fact that he obviously rehearsed it.
What was obvious about it being rehearsed? Rhyming '"Arsenio" with "show" when he's on the Arsenio Show, and then completely coming apart from there? Stumbling and flubbing through lines to get to his "still buttah" bomb material? He obviously thought he could wing it and failed miserably.

Forum Clout
Pete Nice is a scumbag too. He's notorious in the sports collectables world as a major scam artist (he's a legit expert on old baseball antiques, and used his knowledge to make and sell fake memorabilia) . He's also a tax cheat and gave one of his friends Gilbert Gottfried's home phone number and the friend used it to harass Gilbert to the point that he had to get a restraining order and take him to court.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Pete Nice is a scumbag too. He's notorious in the sports collectables world as a major scam artist (he's a legit expert on old baseball antiques, and used his knowledge to make and sell fake memorabilia) . He's also a tax cheat and gave one of his friends Gilbert Gottfried's home phone number and the friend used it to harass Gilbert to the point that he had to get a restraining order and take him to court.
I'm Pete Nice
I'm like rice and ice
come to me if you need baseball-collectible advice