• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I met Rocko in the late 90s AMA

Huh?

Was Birdsey there too?

download (2).jpeg
88e0tflrvr081.jpg

Last edited:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Why? And didn’t he have to leave radio after a while?
This was probably 97 or 98. I think O&A were still working there at the time. My father was a big WAAF listener so meeting Rocko was a big deal for us. My understanding is he was fired from WAAF in the early 2000s, worked selling cars and then died about ten years later. I've seen his son leave angry comments on one of the videos where O&A were bashing him.

Huh?

This was probably 97 or 98. I think O&A were still working there at the time. My father was a big WAAF listener so meeting Rocko was a big deal for us. My understanding is he was fired from WAAF in the early 2000s, worked selling cars and then died about ten years later. I've seen his son leave angry comments on one of the videos where O&A were bashing him.
Did you and your dad ever meet Mistress Carrie? She was fawkkkkkin hot!

🖤💜🧛‍♀️
waaf-mistresscarrie-1170x575-v2-21f24a53-6fd8-42a0-89c8-db8f7583b6a5.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He seemed like a nice enough guy so of course they had to bash him. One of Opie’s complaints was he’d always offer them food and whores.

G

Did he ever bash them back? I'd be curious to hear what some of their previous associates and targets think of them now. IIRC Scorch cryptically bashed Sam but I can't remember the details.