I met an interesting lady at a bar on Friday night

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Standing at the end of the bar talking to my friend and she asks to sit at the stool between us. We say sure and she starts talking to us. Almost immediately brings up her boyfriend then tells us how she went to a concert alone in NYC last because her friends didn’t want to go and proceeded to get blackout drunk. She was wandering around kind of lost on the way back and around 2 am “met a man who was dressed nicely and carrying a briefcase so I assumed he was famous. He got a hotel room for $400 near where I was staying and I went to his room with him then he tried to kiss me so I got mad and left. On the way back to my hotel I let some guy bend me over a pile of garbage.” We both laughed and she just blankly stares at me and says, “so, what? I said it and you’re not going to react.” We both said we didn’t know how to react other than that and then my friend excused himself to dance with his boyfriend. She offered to buy me a drink so I obliged and she tweaks out on me, “yeah it’s real convenient that you need one just because I offered.” I quickly finished what little was left of my Budweiser and she bought me one. We shot the shit for like 10 minutes before I told her I was going back to hang out with my friends (I was with a group of 6, not just the gay couple) and that she could come along too if she wanted. She yelled at me for leaving without inviting her? Told her again that she was welcome and she came to hang out with us. She was visibly intoxicated but not slurring and gave off heavy drinking while on SSRI eyes. Half covered in random tattoos of varying quality, you get the picture. I hadn’t seen my friend in a while and was talking to him while mostly trying to ignore her interjections. Shortly after she started talking to some other guy and walked away to presumably get “raped.”

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
1649036886914.gif

G

Standing at the end of the bar talking to my friend and she asks to sit at the stool between us. We say sure and she starts talking to us. Almost immediately brings up her boyfriend then tells us how she went to a concert alone in NYC last because her friends didn’t want to go and proceeded to get blackout drunk. She was wandering around kind of lost on the way back and around 2 am “met a man who was dressed nicely and carrying a briefcase so I assumed he was famous. He got a hotel room for $400 near where I was staying and I went to his room with him then he tried to kiss me so I got mad and left. On the way back to my hotel I let some guy bend me over a pile of garbage.” We both laughed and she just blankly stares at me and says, “so, what? I said it and you’re not going to react.” We both said we didn’t know how to react other than that and then my friend excused himself to dance with his boyfriend. She offered to buy me a drink so I obliged and she tweaks out on me, “yeah it’s real convenient that you need one just because I offered.” I quickly finished what little was left of my Budweiser and she bought me one. We shot the shit for like 10 minutes before I told her I was going back to hang out with my friends (I was with a group of 6, not just the gay couple) and that she could come along too if she wanted. She yelled at me for leaving without inviting her? Told her again that she was welcome and she came to hang out with us. She was visibly intoxicated but not slurring and gave off heavy drinking while on SSRI eyes. Half covered in random tattoos of varying quality, you get the picture. I hadn’t seen my friend in a while and was talking to him while mostly trying to ignore her interjections. Shortly after she started talking to some other guy and walked away to presumably get “raped.”
I skipped the second part but I assume it was just as good as good as the first. Bravo.