• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean.. 4k a month to F/N post isn’t too bad

Antwan2

Forum Clout
IMG_7819.jpeg

I’m surprised Joe doesn’t hop on F/N tweeting.

Forum Clout
Good for him. His meager earnings do nothing to cleanse him of the stain of intense, all-consuming faggotry he wallows in all day for that money. Sitting there all day in his wrinkly trousers, tittering and giggling over his gay phone like a queer, interacting with other faggots all day, that's who Nana Cue-mia really is. On his rest home deathbed, he'll be calling out for Twitter, as the FN health aides all laugh at the gay dying retard.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Too bad Elon likes “edgy” shit posting. Other wise this fuck needs to loose his income. Frankly I would love nothing more then to hit him in the pocket.

Reporting him won’t do shit; under twitters new policy, but in up for a challenge.
Nice basically agreeing with Patrick, stupid. What do you think funsters on here are using twitter for? To make Patrick happy each day?