I made chatuirre children

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Wtf is a chat room bot farm?

Why are you drinking so early in the day? Are you pat?
They were bots with fake female profiles that would sit in chat rooms. When a guy talked to one the bot would converse by running through a script and eventually give them my affiliate link to a cam model site. If the guy signed up for the site I would get 5 bucks, If they put in their credit card number I would get another $20. At one point I had about 20 PCs and laptops all over my house running thousands of bots 24/7. And I was still up from the night before on a hellride bender :image_4159_lg::image_4848_lg::image_9251::image_9251::fighter_sm::image_9250::image_4764::fighter_sm::pfg_sm::image_9253:

G

Charcuterie literally means "cooked flesh" in French, and refers to both the shop and the umbrella term for the various products sold in the charcuterie. The fat idiot has been to France at least once. Granted, you don't see charcuteries that often in France anymore, thanks to supermarkets, but you won't ever find cheese or fruit in one. What I think happened is Martha Stewart or whoever decided to bastardise the word and fuse it with the post dinner cheese and fruit course eaten by some Europeans. Hey presto, the "charcuterie board," which is not a thing in France or anywhere else outside of America. But good on Fat for getting even that wrong. No saucisson sec, no terrine, no pate, no Andouille, no jambon etc etc = no charcuterie, stupid.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Hahahaha he’s dipping not Italian bread or even baguette in the olive oil, but white fucking toast. What a fucking RUBE!
It’s worse than you think. That’s honey in the little dish, because strawberries and grapes aren’t sweet enough for Patty cakes.