• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

i love you all!!

G

What was it again that Colin said to Bobo when they brought that girl in to pretend to be his girlfriend?

Something about not trusting people who say they are your friends or something? Or people eventually have to be nice to you?

I can’t imagine the horror that’s about to be visited upon you, Daniel.

:colin_wink:

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Mew and Bam because I’m a little misogynist
That's your bit?

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1).jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
i know that we just riff on each other here, nobody here actually hates me, it like we are the seller table and we make jokes even if they sometimes mean

you guys are my best friends, i cant wait to do more podcast
This shit made me sick to my stomach while reading, you really captured his pathetic need of validation, obliviousness and sheer mental retardation, great job.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
i know that we just riff on each other here, nobody here actually hates me, it like we are the seller table and we make jokes even if they sometimes mean

you guys are my best friends, i cant wait to do more podcast
What was it again that Colin said to Bobo when they brought that girl in to pretend to be his girlfriend?

Something about not trusting people who say they are your friends or something? Or people eventually have to be nice to you?

I can’t imagine the horror that’s about to be visited upon you, Daniel.

:colin_wink:
That being said, may we inspect your email to make sure you're not talking to other forums, Dan?