I love white boys who are seasoned like this.

G

I honestly believe you would be attracted to my white guy swagger.

I look and sound like a nice white guy most of the time, but I grew up in a very diverse low income housing project and went to school with nothing, but blacks, so I have this underlying wigger swagger that most white women from the suburbs don't quite understand, but are attracted to.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I honestly believe you would be attracted to my white guy swagger.

I look and sound like a nice white guy most of the time, but I grew up in a very diverse low income housing project and went to school with nothing, but blacks, so I have this underlying wigger swagger that most white women from the suburbs don't quite understand, but are attracted to.
yeah i find that so attractive for some reason. the tryhards who dress stupid not so much. but the authentic ones get me wet.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
@captain_kamala , I do not have an urban swagger to me, but I have a natural Scottish masculinity, and what Gosia refers to as an "intoxicating musk" (I swear that's not a Jim Norton joke, it's her very words).

4ee384dcf4fdbc5e5c1e4c4d9e208e7e.jpg

If my gal is going to crush on @CarolMaxheinie , then goddammit, I can give some attention to our longtime Queen.