I love this movie/scene but it isn't "realistic"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

Most of the time, they attack him one at a time, don't take advantage and stomp him to death when he's on the ground and all of them have weirdly brittle wooden planks that break just be being blocked.

Random post I know but YT/Reddit comments get on my nerves calling this "one of the most realistic fight scenes" when it's the furthest thing from that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I think that whole movie is very overrated to be honest wit chu. The twist is great but I don't know it just didn't do much for me and the CGI hasn't aged well.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
mqdefault.jpg

DA KOREANS WERE WROOOOONG

I like movies

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Realistic fight scenes exist but mostly in war movies or mafia movies. A realistic fight scene would be something like Christopher and Silvio whacking Jimmy. They take his gun from his holster before he can get to it.....then immediately shoot him in the back of the head. Takes two seconds.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

Most of the time, they attack him one at a time, don't take advantage and stomp him to death when he's on the ground and all of them have weirdly brittle wooden planks that break just be being blocked.

Random post I know but YT/Reddit comments get on my nerves calling this "one of the most realistic fight scenes" when it's the furthest thing from that.

I saw it once on reddit and I couldn't even finish it. It was corny as fuck and had the oriental trope of each guy waiting his turn