• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I love that he's wasting so much time on this

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Dickens would announce out his window how many words he had written that day to strangers who would ignore him.

I say! You there! Yes, the gentleman in the stovepipe hat! I have written five hundred words today! Quite the pretty penny it will earn me! I am now about to engage in amorous conduct with my bricky second wife!
STOVEPIPE HAT : "Bah! Stuff it, ye blowhard wankuh!"

DICKENS : "Street charlatan! Report and avert thine eyes!"

Easily_Remembered

Ladies and gentlemen! A street urchin absconds to the moon to eat taffy! What say you? Dare I write more?
*a young punk walks onto the street wearing a shoddy facsimile of Dickens' clothing*

KID : "Look at me, everybody! I'm Charles Dickens! I'm a bleedin' pooftah!"

DICKENS : "No, rapscallion, you're not me! Impersonation urchin! Report to the authorities and pay him no heed!"

*a young punk walks onto the street wearing a shoddy facsimile of Dickens' clothing*

KID : "Look at me, everybody! I'm Charles Dickens! I'm a bleedin' pooftah!"

DICKENS : "No, rapscallion, you're not me! Impersonation urchin! Report to the authorities and pay him no heed!"
STREET VENDOR: Real smashing buggy, sir! Could only afford the six horses, eh? Ironical considering the power needed to haul your ample carriage, you blue-nosed gollumpus!

DICKENS: False, you vagabond! There are eight ponies in line, ephebe! And I cut a svelte figure, you stripling!

Easily_Remembered

STREET VENDOR: Real smashing buggy, sir! Could only afford the six horses, eh? Ironical considering the power needed to haul your ample carriage, you blue-nosed gollumpus!

DICKENS: False, you vagabond! There are eight ponies in line, ephebe! And I cut a svelte figure, you stripling!
*suddenly, a large framed black gentleman in tattered clothing walks into the square, and hollers up at Dickens*

BLACK MAN : "Master Dickens! Good day to you, sir! Fancy I come about your domicile this evening to visit upon the lady of the house with plumes of smoke from me chimney?"

DICKENS : "No, ebon child, ye hath not filled my wife with thine rotten clouds of rectal leavings! Away with you!"

*behind the black man forms a line : one man clutching a tattered pink blanket, one holding up a crude charcoal drawing of Dickens' rusted iron fence, one claiming to be the incarnation of his less than impressive horse drawn carriage....*

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
*suddenly, a large framed black gentleman in tattered clothing walks into the square, and hollers up at Dickens*

BLACK MAN : "Master Dickens! Good day to you, sir! Fancy I come about your domicile this evening to visit upon the lady of the house with plumes of smoke from me chimney?"

DICKENS : "No, ebon child, ye hath not filled my wife with thine rotten clouds of rectal leavings! Away with you!"

*behind the black man forms a line : one man clutching a tattered pink blanket, one holding up a crude charcoal drawing of Dickens' rusted iron fence, one claiming to be the incarnation of his less than impressive horse drawn carriage....*
A small boy raps upon his window. 'Telegram, Mr Dickens! Telegram, sir!'

'Who in blazes rouses me before the midday?'

SIR YOU ARE FAT STOP

'Gadzooks! Will this infernal nemesis Birmingham Dan never cease!'

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I've been working on a feature length reboot of Fish.

*hold for thunderous applause*

IN. FUCKING. SPACE.
"How about a re-imagining of Irreversible with yours truly?"

1642257179903.png

cliveowen

stlaker
Pats source:

Shocking that a company that sells walking tours to tourists are the only people on earth that know where scrooge lived.

Also, Pats research consisted of typing "ebenezer scrooge house address" into Google and going with the first result. I spent more time researching this for my post than he did for his book