• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love that he's still bleating about the fact that we got him banned.

1672486034388.png
e the

NoBacon

An honourable man.
You couldn’t pay me to create a twitter and use it, I have no interest in using public social media because I’m not a faggot.

Nobody wants to hear my hot takes and I don’t want to give them to anyone.

These fucking queers are so addicted to this shit, it’s pathetic to behold.

I’m in my mid 30s and not a single person in my social circle who isn’t a profound loser has any public social media anymore, maybe a private Instagram with photos of their kids and stuff like that.

You couldn’t pay me to create a twitter and use it, I have no interest in using public social media because I’m not a faggot.

Nobody wants to hear my hot takes and I don’t want to give them to anyone.

These fucking queers are so addicted to this shit, it’s pathetic to behold.

I’m in my mid 30s and not a single person in my social circle who isn’t a profound loser has any public social media anymore, maybe a private Instagram with photos of their kids and stuff like that.
Absolutely 100% on the money. Twitter is gay, and everyone I know who tweets is a giant retarded faggot who thinks everyone needs to hear their glib, imbecilic thoughts thirty times a day. It's worse than any drug.

Absolutely 100% on the money. Twitter is gay, and everyone I know who tweets is a giant retarded faggot who thinks everyone needs to hear their glib, imbecilic thoughts thirty times a day. It's worse than any drug.
I have a Twitter account just to follow sports as they happen and to retweet Bert and the various Pat accounts. I have never and will never actually think my thoughts or opinion are important enough to share with the world except for the board of a defunct radio show

NoBacon

An honourable man.

Or it’s just women sad posting their lives constantly, every mental health struggle or whatever. Some men do that too, but it’s such a womanly act calling them women is more fitting.

It’s pathetic and I hate it.