• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love South Carolina! SEE SEE!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I get to play with fireworks
IMG_6300.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s so giddy to not be living in a city. I mean he’s coping, but also giddy.

Anthony, this is how like 75% of people in the US live. You don’t know that because you sat in the Northeast with your nose up at all these “hicksters”. Now he wants to be one of them.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout

Anthony, this is how like 75% of people in the US live. You don’t know that because you sat in the Northeast with your nose up at all these “hicksters”. Now he wants to be one of them.
Lived in NYC, now living Chicago, go to roof top light couple of fireworks. Idk why he’s acting like it’s BFD, he can play with fireworks oh wait it’s cause he’s a fucking retard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I knew people in North Jersey that would stock up like this for their 4th of July parties in the poconos or up state NY Funny he thinks this is a “southern” thing. I bet he gets drunk and on hits his house or just goes into the woods and causes a fire.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
He is a sucker for anything right wing politics. Its easy money to sell GOP merch. They eat that shit up.
Donald Trump might be shit politician, but holy fuck he is the best grifter out there, dude gets people to go jail for him, dance like assholes and ruin there carriers for him, all the while getting off and making money of all of it.
Anthony is a useful idiot

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Donald Trump might be shit politician, but holy fuck he is the best grifter out there, dude gets people to go jail for him, dance like assholes and ruin there carriers for him, all the while getting off and making money of all of it.
Anthony is a useful idiot
There were democrats selling trump merch because it was such a cash cow.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
FREEDOM AIR!

It will make the LIBTARDS sick and show everyone you’re a TRUE Patriot!
You joke but thats literally the marketing.

-Dems have ruined our fine beautiful air with their climate change policies, but Republicans have distilled the cleanest air using their people first policies to make sure you can really BREATHE freedom and not just live it
-Do you really want to breathe in the same air that the GROOMERS do?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Is he actually allowed to let them off where he lives now? As we saw with his cheap firepit, Nana doesn't like to follow rules and regulations.

Nice trying to suppress the feelings from getting yourself stupidly fired from your dream job on the anniversary and blocking it out with beer, bright lights and noise, stupid.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure that alcohol and fireworks is a perfect combination and nothing can go wrong, right?

He is probably going to get shit faced on July 4th, so hopefully he'll try to light some fireworks and instead of throwing the fireworks he'll throw the beer bottle that is always glued to his hand instead.