I love Rammstein (not as much as I love Lucy)

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
RIP ReB and voDKa
I don't know what you're saying, but yes.

I'm all in wit da Rammstein but I knew it was a countdown until faggotry even when it's a song called "fat tits". Sure enough, boom, crossdresser.
You're reading too much into it. Rammstein is brilliant because they bring this shit up but they don't concisely say it's beautiful or ugly. They had the song Zwitter well before this shit was common.

The video has so much great shit. Why is Till blind? There are all the references to masturbation, like the milking. Also, he's blind, therefore he doesn't care if they look nice or have money, he just wants to feel their tits. DOCH DICKEN TITTEN

Fuckin serious, I wanna go to a rural area and fuck some big titted bitch and live in a castle, I swear to Christ Almighty

They had the song Zwitter well before this shit was common.
That and Mann Gegen Mann were some of the best tracks on those albums. Reise Reise was the first CD I heard by them and I thought it was all great but with Rosenrot I started to realize a lot of their songs are hit or miss. What the fuck were they thinking with that Spanish song? Sorry, rambling.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
How old are these faggots?
Till is the oldest at 59.

That and Mann Gegen Mann were some of the best tracks on those albums. Reise Reise was the first CD I heard by them and I thought it was all great but with Rosenrot I started to realize a lot of their songs are hit or miss. What the fuck were they thinking with that Spanish song? Sorry, rambling.
Rosenrot is easily their worst, but I came to realise that was basically a B-sides album from the Reise, Reise days. I don't count it. Mutter is their peak.