I love Joseph Cumia’s musical rants

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Remember how Jimi Hendrix had no drive, he just kinda walked in to the scene and made it big? No? What about Jimmy Page? No musical drive either, I guess.

5DBF9BE1-0BF9-45D8-8703-7B15CF1D95D3.jpeg

Also, LOL at him thinking he has become “financially successful in the musical entertainment industry.” Joe, your baby brother paid for all your shit and your townhouse. He probably also paid for your gig van or whatever the fuck you have to go from dive bar to parking lot. He’s now worth, maybe, $500K. Your time is finished.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Oh? You have worked in the music INDUSTRY??? You have knowledge on the inner workings of the “biz”????? Oh, yeah that’s right. You’re a retarded MILLENIAL pontificating on something you have no clue about as USUAL.🤣🤣🤣

So let me clue you in on how it works. You practice, practice more and PRACTICE again. Then, you go to do “gigs” which when you START pays almost no $$$. After you’ve done a few of those, you start to make the real CASH. Maybe you record a couple of albums. I never felt the need to, because I started making $$$ doing covers. A lot of BLOOD, sweat and TEARS are dropped into all of this. Your creation is like your (((baby))). The difference is it doesn’t grow up. Much like you.😉😉😉

So, I’ll keep collecting Check after Check for my musical accomplishments. You’ll keep complaining about how I’m so much better than you at EVERYTHING. I’m more knowledgeable than you at EVERYTHING. I’m more wealthy than you because of EVERYTHING. The extra money from my brother? Is just shit I throw away for fun.😎😎😎

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Oh? You have worked in the music INDUSTRY??? You have knowledge on the inner workings of the “biz”????? Oh, yeah that’s right. You’re a retarded MILLENIAL pontificating on something you have no clue about as USUAL.🤣🤣🤣

So let me clue you in on how it works. You practice, practice more and PRACTICE again. Then, you go to do “gigs” which when you START pays almost no $$$. After you’ve done a few of those, you start to make the real CASH. Maybe you record a couple of albums. I never felt the need to, because I started making $$$ doing covers. A lot of BLOOD, sweat and TEARS are dropped into all of this. Your creation is like your (((baby))). The difference is it doesn’t grow up. Much like you.😉😉😉

So, I’ll keep collecting Check after Check for my musical accomplishments. You’ll keep complaining about how I’m so much better than you at EVERYTHING. I’m more knowledgeable than you at EVERYTHING. I’m more wealthy than you because of EVERYTHING. The extra money from my brother? Is just shit I throw away for fun.😎😎😎
That last sentence got my ribs. Perfectly nailed Joe’s moronic babble.

My favorite one is when he made a passive aggressive post about a 9 year old guitarist that is 1000x the guitarist than he is despite having 40+ years more experience and claiming that the only reason this kid was better than him was due the internet since he could look up stuff which doesn't make sense since the internet has existed more than this kid is alive which would've given Joe the chance to "look stuff up" and be a better musician.

He also said that this kid had no creativity because he just played covers, which is the most moronic statement you can make when your main source of income (allowance not included) is "going straight into Layla" at senior homes and cosplaying as U2.

Last edited:
LOL Joe is a local amateur guitar hobbyist. He is not and has never been part of the "music industry". Learning how to mimic old rock standards on the guitar is not especially difficult, impressive or noteworthy. Joe is the musical equivalent of a guy who plays local beer league softball and becomes a "legend" among his retarded, tiny peer group.