I love how ant is clearly broke, yet Joe is still collecting payments from him.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It must burn JoeH's ass that Keith fleeced Nana for so much for so long. Carol could have picked up Nana's shit stained underwear and done the groceries instead of Keith's wife.
I always laugh when I try to imagine what JoeH felt like when AntH was riding high. His arrogance and self-confidence must have been so strong, practically off the charts. You know that faggot was going around Long Island expecting free shit all the time, too. “Oh? So so so so you’re fully booked? Maybe you haven’t heard of my brother, Anthony Cumia?”

His call into Opie and Jim right after Anthony got canned is one of my favorite things to listen to. You can hear his voice almost trembling because he knows his days are numbered. 🤣

I always laugh when I try to imagine what JoeH felt like when AntH was riding high. His arrogance and self-confidence must have been so strong, practically off the charts. You know that faggot was going around Long Island expecting free shit all the time, too. “Oh? So so so so you’re fully booked? Maybe you haven’t heard of my brother, Anthony Cumia?”

His call into Opie and Jim right after Anthony got canned is one of my favorite things to listen to. You can hear his voice almost trembling because he knows his days are numbered. 🤣
He used to have carte blanche at having his shitty parodies played on WNEW as well. You'd think with how huge O&A were in NY, JoeH would have parlayed that in to something for himself.

Yet he's playing 3 hour solo shows at TGI Friday's as a 60 year old.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
By the time OnA got big, Joe must've been almost 40. It's hilarious that he actually held Ant to some stupid childhood pact at that point and is still fucking takes those payments at 60 years of age. Seriously, just think about that for a second. Imagine being 60 years old and receiving charity payments from your baby brother for no other reason than you guilted him into it.

Shameless retard cow.

Last edited:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Who here would continue to milk their sibling even if you made some retarded pact?

If Id made bank like Cumia at the height of his career, then I mean sure. I would buy my brothers maybe a nice pad, pay for niece and nephews college, maybe if they needed medical treatment then Id pay for that. You know, one off gestures of appreciation. I certainly wouldnt pay for his groceries and utilities, let alone a lifetime allowance. Go fuck yourself, Joe. Spineless Tranth hasn't got the gumption to tell this fucker to hit the bricks.

Imagine your brother telling strangers you owe him for your big break. Id have severed that relationship a long, long time ago. Gotta wonder if deep down, Dawn thinks Joe is a piece of shit.

By the time OnA got big, Joe must've been almost 40. It's hilarious that he actually held Ant to some stupid childhood pact at that point and is still fucking takes those payments at 60 years of age. Seriously, just think about that for a second. Imagine being 60 years old and receiving charity payments from your baby brother for no other reason than you guilted him into it.

Shameless retard cow.
it wouldn't surprise me if Joe made the whole thing up... but Anth was too much of a pussy to deny it. Also, imagine how much dirt Joe must have on AntH

JebJoh

it wouldn't surprise me if Joe made the whole thing up... but Anth was too much of a pussy to deny it. Also, imagine how much dirt Joe must have on AntH
It would be absolutely insane for Joe to blackmail nana, it would be totally out of character and I am pretty sure everything Nana has done, joe does also so it would be mutual destruction. I am pretty sure nana has either stopped or cut payments to joe, he's been actually hustling and booking 2 or 3 gigs a week now in addition to spending his wife's alimony/ pension / ss or whatever she lives on

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joseph is going to ride the Baby Bro train until it’s literally careening over a cliff edge. Imagine being 63 and you have absolutely nothing saved after getting gibs for, what, 20 plus years?

How he’s able to sleep at night and not be up worrying about what he’s gonna do is kind of amazing to me. Then again, he’s a selfish boomer who gives absolutely no shits about leaving anything for his daughter. Gee, dad, thanks for 30 knockoff Chinese guitars!

JebJoh

Joseph is going to ride the Baby Bro train until it’s literally careening over a cliff edge. Imagine being 63 and you have absolutely nothing saved after getting gibs for, what, 20 plus years?

How he’s able to sleep at night and not be up worrying about what he’s gonna do is kind of amazing to me. Then again, he’s a selfish boomer who gives absolutely no shits about leaving anything for his daughter. Gee, dad, thanks for 30 knockoff Chinese guitars!
Think nana could find a gig if he has the sense to let CM die? He could just rent his studio, build a new studio in SC and rent that too. He could go back to being 2nd mic on some successful show with a boss who can tell him to shut the fuck up about race and q anon. All the young podcasters seem to know him and his career, they just think he's an asshole.