I love hearing whiney liberals moaning about rent increases.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I've been listening to a chubby ugly lesbo Indian girl at work moaning about how it's not fair that someone else's rent is going up $500 a month.

Saying she's gonna help her friend fight to get it lowered, saying that it's unfair and the landlord is just looking for more profits maaaaaan!

Although I understand it's a tough pill to swallow, but that's life. You're RENTING from someone. They have every right to charge what they want.

This is why I'll never rent out place. Even if someone desperately needed it.

Landlords are in the business to make a few bucks, they're not a shelter. Can't afford to live somewhere, maybe it's time to move.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I get paid decently, but not sure how much longer I can take it.
The thing I hate the most about working in an office setting is having to hear the inane conversations of co-workers. Luckily my current position lets me wear headphone since pretty much all important conversation is through ping / email. I almost went insane having to listen to the dumb shit people talk to each other about in an office. Things like what they ate for dinner, what they’re going to eat for dinner tonight, what day they thought it was, that they’re tired, and other boring useless shit.

RobertMewler

I've been listening to a chubby ugly lesbo
Kinda goes without saying.

I almost went insane having to listen to the dumb shit people talk to each other about in an office. Things like what they ate for dinner, what they’re going to eat for dinner tonight, what day they thought it was, that they’re tired, and other boring useless shit.
Now add in being a female with old, fat, barely useful female coworkers. If you happen to be younger and cuter than those cunty slobs you're made to be enemy #1 and will barely have left the room before they start gossiping behind your back.

:image_9248:sigh. It's a tough one man. On one hand you're right, but on the other many of those landlords are jewish slumlords who increase the rent to such levels to drive people out and then turn it into section 8 housing to fleece taxpayers while destroying the area with nigs and immagrants.

G

The thing I hate the most about working in an office setting is having to hear the inane conversations of co-workers. Luckily my current position lets me wear headphone since pretty much all important conversation is through ping / email. I almost went insane having to listen to the dumb shit people talk to each other about in an office. Things like what they ate for dinner, what they’re going to eat for dinner tonight, what day they thought it was, that they’re tired, and other boring useless shit.
Same. Faggots talking about the latest Marvel or Star Wars movie, or when they're going to get their next vaccine. One of these brainwashed fucks told a story about the woman in front of him in line to get the shot having a seizure and ended the story by saying "Still, that's pretty rare. She was probably just nervous about getting a shot." So nervous she had a seizure after getting it? Fucking retard.

And it's only the liberal fags chitchatting and gossiping like a bunch of hens; arrogant know-it-all fucks that get their worldview from Reddit and The Young Turks babbling nonstop like women. The normal or somewhat right-leaning people keep to themselves and are there just to work. It's annoying that the ones with the gayest opinions are dominating the conversation, but I'd rather just not engage than try to talk sense into these fools.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Kinda goes without saying.

Now add in being a female with old, fat, barely useful female coworkers. If you happen to be younger and cuter than those cunty slobs you're made to be enemy #1 and will barely have left the room before they start gossiping behind your back.
One thing I’ve learned while working anywhere with women it’s that “nobody hates women like other women”. The behavior is crazy, the gossiping, the nice to the face only to talk shit as soon as they can is insane. Most guys are all chill and just want to do their job and go home, you get a couple lazy douchebags here and there but nothing like women.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Same. Faggots talking about the latest Marvel or Star Wars movie, or when they're going to get their next vaccine. One of these brainwashed fucks told a story about the woman in front of him in line to get the shot having a seizure and ended the story by saying "Still, that's pretty rare. She was probably just nervous about getting a shot." So nervous she had a seizure after getting it? Fucking retard.

And it's only the liberal fags chitchatting and gossiping like a bunch of hens; arrogant know-it-all fucks that get their worldview from Reddit and The Young Turks babbling nonstop like women. The normal or somewhat right-leaning people keep to themselves and are there just to work. It's annoying that the ones with the gayest opinions are dominating the conversation, but I'd rather just not engage than try to talk sense into these fools.
Oh I had to deal with those types, the worst is when they would bring up some news item they “saw on Facebook” and would be all wrong and not even close to accurate. They claim “mis-information” is a serious problem because they know majority of people are stupid and will believe whatever exaggerated headline they see on social media without even reading the story.

Pro tip, leave your middling American wife, marry a hot Asian, sell up/ rent your place out for passive income, buy a giant heap of land near a beach, built a modest house on it, start a bunch of turnkey businesses, start farming, do nothing else. Life is fucking easy.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Kike bankers have decided that many people are not capable of buying a house with a $1000 a month payment with PMI built in but those same people are paying $1600 a month for a two bedroom apartment. It’s a shitty situation and the vast majority of America’s wealth is tied to real estate and speculating in the stock market. Hopefully it comes to an end sooner rather than later.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Im gonna live with my parents and save up money like crazy so I can buy a house as soon as possible. My friends currently rent in a trendy neighborhood in Philly and they are just burning money by the fuckload each month and also going out 3 nights a week paying 8 bucks per Bud Light. Retards
Hatboro is where its at, nigger