• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I listened to the Lamont and Tonelli beatings

Forum Clout
Both the Jocktober and prejocktober one because of @Lamont & Tonelli

I'm ashamed to say Jimmy did make me laugh a few times. When they brought up Ta Ta Tuesdays for breast cancer and Jimmy pointed out they should call it Ta Tuesday. A new twist on their hack Olivia Newton John joke.

He also brought up maybe the most disturbing thing I've heard - in response to Opie saying they were the highest rated in San Fran, Jimmy goes "compared to what, children being raped?".

Which only confirms his bank vault hard drives contain KP

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Everyone here will pretend they always hated OAnJ or were onto them being hacks, but none of these faggots would even be here if they didn't find them hilarious at some point in time.

Mostly in on Jocktober. Phony faggots like Todd P absolutely deserved constant beatings... but repeatedly picking on fatbodies like Saint Terry Clifford really were hard to justify considering she and her ilk never really claimed to be anything beyond what they were.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Jocktober was a good tipping point for the lazy days. The Reaction channel bits where they just played audio or talked about what was on TV, pure phoning it in.

Every show does the play clip pause pause pause hold on thang... They all do it. But the context of jocktober was the rajio war, sometimes it was boring, maybe became too formulaic. They should have focused on more than 1 show every day, to keep it fresh. Some of the shows weren't worth dedicating a whole segment.

I like the one that turned on Sam Roberts and they all softly insulted him with kid gloves still, like the old fossils they were.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Jocktober was a good tipping point for the lazy days. Some of the shows weren't worth dedicating a whole segment.
This was the fun of Jocktober though. As you never knew when it might take some insane turn or just be boring and nothing. Like they do John and Jeff and someone finds pictures of one of them in Thailand and it turns into years of jokes. Or they listen to a Jocktober and all of the sudden someone stole $10,000 from the station and they need to find the 'Fugitive'. Or stuff like Hulk 9/11 or Jim Chandler. You never knew if Jocktober would be good, great, or horrible.

When you listen to Jocktober compilations you will probably get burned out pretty quickly. Especially the last couple of years of Jocktober where they were doing one every day practically. But when you listened live they were only doing Jocktober a few hours during the entire week and usually one or two were strong segments.

The point is that a bit like Jocktober was designed more for a radio show and isn't good as a highlight reel like a Mel Gibson Tapes or Kramer style compilation.

The one that turned on Sam was the one where they ripped on the guys who did "Opie......Anthony.......suck my fucking cock!!" intro jingle. Big Bob and Mikey I think was the show. Those guys called in and goofed on Sam for a bit with O&A.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
There's definitely a lot of O&A I can still listen to. It has to be them specifically talking about something and making fun of it. Piscapo, Lady Di, Jocktober, Yakov Smirnoff, etc. It needs to be laser-focused on a person that can be made fun of.

I have no interest in listening to their attempt to talk politics, discuss their dreams, interviews where they'd fawn over the guest, or sssscumbag special interest groups. Ant would just repeat some point he read on some niggerhate forum the night before and act like he came up with it and then he'd get blown for being smart. Or he'd remember something he saw on TV forty years ago, because he was so hideously ugly he never went outside, and Opie would act like it was incredible that he had a functioning memory.

They're all genuinely stupid people with a dislike for learning. It's hard to listen to them pretend they have anything to offer other than being mean to retards lower down the totem pole.

Forum Clout
This was the fun of Jocktober though. As you never knew when it might take some insane turn or just be boring and nothing. Like they do John and Jeff and someone finds pictures of one of them in Thailand and it turns into years of jokes. Or they listen to a Jocktober and all of the sudden someone stole $10,000 from the station and they need to find the 'Fugitive'. Or stuff like Hulk 9/11 or Jim Chandler. You never knew if Jocktober would be good, great, or horrible.

When you listen to Jocktober compilations you will probably get burned out pretty quickly. Especially the last couple of years of Jocktober where they were doing one every day practically. But when you listened live they were only doing Jocktober a few hours during the entire week and usually one or two were strong segments.

The point is that a bit like Jocktober was designed more for a radio show and isn't good as a highlight reel like a Mel Gibson Tapes or Kramer style compilation.

The one that turned on Sam was the one where they ripped on the guys who did "Opie......Anthony.......suck my fucking cock!!" intro jingle. Big Bob and Mikey I think was the show. Those guys called in and goofed on Sam for a bit with O&A.
One of the Nick Cannon Jocktobers also turns on Sam. They decided it wasn't bad enough radio and begin playing Sam hitting the post on XM Hits (some channel like that).