• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like to torture gamers with O&A

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I set my mic down next to a speaker usually during a jim Norton heavy segment. I’ve made them listen to the jeter rant.

the episode where he’s talking about unfollowing everyone on Twitter.

the Jim vs opie episodes.

I also made them listen to Anthony’s race rants. The Trayvon martin saga. Him talking about going as low as 13.

so if any of you fags play video games and hear Opie and Anthony, please feel free to add the Kid.

CumiaPoodle

I put some Ona on in the background one time, can't remember what it was but they were talking about something sexual and some kid on the game was all shocked going "what the frick are you talking about?!?!?"

Faggot.
Dude I just had a fucking white guy from Kentucky call me ignorant for saying that I love sucking nigger cum out of swollen nigger balls while playing cod4 the remastered version.

If you play that game it’s because you remember when it came out.

he was anywhere in between 27 at the absolute youngest to 40.

it’s even reached people who play games..

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Dude I just had a fucking white guy from Kentucky call me ignorant for saying that I love sucking nigger cum out of swollen nigger balls while playing cod4 the remastered version.

If you play that game it’s because you remember when it came out.

he was anywhere in between 27 at the absolute youngest to 40.

it’s even reached people who play games..
the Cod4 remastered is actually great. I still play the MW reboot when I get bored to. I checked out of COD when it got all futuristic for the most part.

CumiaPoodle

the Cod4 remastered is actually great. I still play the MW reboot when I get bored to. I checked out of COD when it got all futuristic for the most part.
Dude I checked out when you could run on walls. Then got back into it when black ops 4 came out.

kind of recently started playing Cold War. It’s good nothing futuristic about it.

Started playing cod4 remastered and it’s the same feeling as opiates mixed with cocaine rush of getting a kill.

Reminds me of being 14 getting pussy coming home from banging my gf on her parents couch to all my nigger and spic friends in my room. Waiting for me with shitty 2008 weed rolled. Taking turns playing online, playing each other in knives, laughing at them being called niggers.

ah man.