• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like how he needs to remind us Don is short for Donald

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
1721326505879.png

I'm sure he'd appreciate being mocked by a bum in tattered rags, Joe.

Seriously. Look at that shirt. Look at the collar. Joe is fucking ridiculous.
And bear in mind, he's not just slobbing around the house on a Saturday morning, or mowing the lawn or something. He actually CHOSE to pack that rag, and wear it at his new job, as he considered it one of his "better" choices.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
I thought only an idiot like Joseph Cumia could come up with an idea so stupid but boomers prove me wrong again. There’s something instinctually wrong with these self important assholes.

"Oh great. One of my supposed supporters just almost took my face off with a bullet and instead only hit cartilage and now I've gotta look out at an ocean of simpletons wearing ear bandages constantly reminding me all day every day. Fuck me."

Joe would so fit right in at a Trump rally. And they'd love him. How many of those people with ear bandages do you think are also actually bovines?