I know we like to shit on Niki and call her retarded, but it did confuse me why she settled for Pat. I just figured out why.

G

She had/has genital herpes. She found a guy who was fine with that.

Screenshot_20220925-220711_Brave.jpg

But me? No... the torquester cut things off with his herpes "chick", even though she was 10x more attractive than 2011 Niki.

No offense genital herpes patients.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

View attachment 67299

But me? No... the torquester cut things off with his herpes "chick", even though she was 10x more attractive than 2011 Niki.

Good for you, your clean so you have more value than someone who’s not. Why settle? (Unless you’re Patrick in which case you absolutely settle. )

G

View attachment 67299

‘And everyone has herpes except virgins’ Unless you’re a conscientious person who’s aware of their health. Props, @Torquie

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
48% of black women in the US have genital herpes -[source](https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530) and they are the most affected race:gender demographic. Even amongst them it's still not the majority

"Everybody has it" lol, cope harder piggy

he should try "everybody is obese therefore it's ok for me to be obese"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
How much of a loser do you have to be to brag about having an STD? This is the sort of mentality a high schooler has, that you are so obsessed with being considered a sex haver that you tell everyone about the negative consequences you've suffered from having sex. And he's only fucked two women.
Pat thinks all the guys that bang lots of chicks all high five each other for their STD’s. “Bro! I got the clap! Me too Bro! Burns when I piss because I’m just getting so much pussy! having sex makes us so cool dude!” (High five)