I know we laugh at Joseph Cumia but this is just sick

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I now realize he uses stolen valor to put parents at ease when he's around their kids. I remember he was doing guitar lessons not too long ago. He's always using "veteran owned" to advertise too.

Why won't you post any other picture, Joe? Don't you have any from when you got beefed up from all those pushups and institutional food? Don't you have any with the friends you made while doing all that traveling during those 9 grueling months of "service"?

My favorite Joe C photo is when he started getting slammed for being a card carrying racist so he found some little niglet and posed along side her.. His intentions couldn't be any more obvious ... Never change Joe

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
My favorite Joe C photo is when he started getting slammed for being a card carrying racist so he found some little niglet and posed along side her.. His intentions couldn't be any more obvious ... Never change Joe
Exact same shit Pat does, when we make fun of his gym, gym bro Pat shows up. When we accuse Nikki of leaving him or being dead, here comes the dinner selfies