I know these guys get some heat but this makes me fawkin laugh

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
This one watch pretty good

It's just paying some pathetic old guys with their last drops of hope to act to insult them.
I might be becoming a soft old faggot but this skit in particular just seems edgy and not very creative. It's like throwing stlaker Patti into mousetraps or cakestomp.

Now maybe if the days were all black or crippled kids then we'd have a skit cooking.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
It's just paying some pathetic old guys with their last drops of hope to act to insult them.
I might be becoming a soft old faggot but this skit in particular just seems edgy and not very creative. It's like throwing stlaker Patti into mousetraps or cakestomp.

Now maybe if the days were all black or crippled kids then we'd have a skit cooking.
The story is that actor was talking shit and being a tough guy to everybody before filming and then went off script. Nick has talked about it a few times and said he was honestly ready to fight him there. Genuinely.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

Actors are gay enough nevermind fucking grown men lol. Their best skits are definitely dropping the premise and taking the piss out of these desperate cunts.

FingerofGod

I don’t think their videos are all that mean spirited but I think the point of the Dads/Moms sketches was just that they were so over the top disrespectful and were trying to one up each other with fucked up things to say.
If you haven’t seen the Moms sketch, the actress that plays Nick’s mom is some sort of retarded and at one point he loses his shit and calls her a retard at the top of his lungs. It comes out of nowhere and it’s so shocking that it made me cry laughing the first time I watched it.
Sam is probably the only really mean-spirited person in the crew, lotta fawkin problems with that guy.