I know the video is an homage to the Beastie Boys but this Eminem song really annoys me

G

He should've taken the advice of the Beastie Boys' original album title.
c5c.png

I was thinking the other day about that anti-Trump rap he did about a coffee pot and still can't get over how douchey it was.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Eminem should have died in like 2004. Everything he's done since then has been dogshit.
Relapse has held up the best out of all his post Encore output which is crazy to me since I hated it when it came out.

I'll admit I saw him live with Rihanna in jersey in 2014 and I fagged out. He had the sense to play a shit load of old stuff. If I had seen him in the pill Era in 04 when he was doing 80% Encore songs I'd be pissed. A lot of his stuff is cringe now but I'll always be gay for the first Mathers Lp.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Relapse has held up the best out of all his post Encore output which is crazy to me since I hated it when it came out.

I'll admit I saw him live with Rihanna in jersey in 2014 and I fagged out. He had the sense to play a shit load of old stuff. If I had seen him in the pill Era in 04 when he was doing 80% Encore songs I'd be pissed. A lot of his stuff is cringe now but I'll always be gay for the first Mathers Lp.
Relapse is my favorite if you include Refill. It’s probably an age thing tobehonestwitchya. I like most of what he’s done but Encore is the worst decent one and everything after & partially including Recovery is trash.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Racism is the only thing he’s fantastic for

AND HE’S ORANGE.

While a load of niggers brood in the back.
I think the second line is “he gets his rocks off he’s orange.” Like the orange guy in the Fantastic Four. I’m not watching that ever again though.