• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know everybody here hates the "dabbleverse"

G

[MEDIA=youtube]qO9vSxgWK0o[/MEDIA]
But I cant take it anymore I need to discuss my utter hatred for everybody involved in this fucking shit before i snap.

Aaron Imholte- Absolute fuckwad dipshit hypocrite swinger, Cant stop incriminating himself, Begs for 250-300$ every show, masturbates to his own cock,

Rikeita- filthy fuckin Hook nosed J swinger

Rikeitas wife-Disturbing swamp thing esque crack ho

April Imholte-Backwoods retard Giant foreheaded alien looking coke head cunt blowing a hook nose under a table on a live stream

Keanu Bisconte- unimportant cokehead but self important, Will do anything for money and attention, Calls her new husband by his last name, Is a 5-6 on a good day. Constantly barging in on Fucknut alcoholic Genos Livestreams

Geno Disconte- Headband covering his receiding hairline paired with glasses and a blazer. Looks like he reeks of Urine,sweat, and whiskey. Is truely in love with Nana, Is losing his mind being so far away from her. Keanu is his beard.

Stuttering John
wont even bring him up because its hack.

Please continue the list for me, I cant even complete it on my own, it would take over an hour. I cant begin to explain my utter hatred for all of them. The one person I even barely enjoy is Kevin Brennan. Kevin is a pussy too but he makes me laugh.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards

But I cant take it anymore I need to discuss my utter hatred for everybody involved in this fucking shit before i snap.

Aaron Imholte- Absolute fuckwad dipshit hypocrite swinger, Cant stop incriminating himself, Begs for 250-300$ every show, masturbates to his own cock,

Rikeita- filthy fuckin Hook nosed J swinger

Rikeitas wife-Disturbing swamp thing esque crack ho

April Imholte-Backwoods retard Giant foreheaded alien looking coke head cunt blowing a hook nose under a table on a live stream

Keanu Bisconte- unimportant cokehead but self important, Will do anything for money and attention, Calls her new husband by his last name, Is a 5-6 on a good day. Constantly barging in on Fucknut alcoholic Genos Livestreams

Geno Disconte- Headband covering his receiding hairline paired with glasses and a blazer. Looks like he reeks of Urine,sweat, and whiskey. Is truely in love with Nana, Is losing his mind being so far away from her. Keanu is his beard.

Stuttering John
wont even bring him up because its hack.

Please continue the list for me, I cant even complete it on my own, it would take over an hour. I cant begin to explain my utter hatred for all of them. The one person I even barely enjoy is Kevin Brennan. Kevin is a pussy too but he makes me laugh.

Dick Masterson and his toady Riley.
EVS
Doug Tennapel
Jewsh Moon

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Enough about these fuckin nobodies and their crackbabies. Their entire family (including grandparents) should be set a sail. If they live they will become modern day pirates, if they don't then I still don't have to hear about them anymore. Problem solved.

Actually they should become the naval force we invade china with if they make it across the pacific. Would be cool to watch and maybe they'd redeem themselves.

The Tards on Deck (hopefully you have not skipped the Donkey Lips threads) pick on Steel Toe way better than WATP, since they crack jokes while playing Steel Toe videos instead of pausing them to summarize the dumb shit Aaron said and actnlike they said anything new. Case in point:

They also shat on Karl the Cuck really good in one of the recent Steel Toe coverage streams.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I hate the name steel toe morning show. It just makes me think of some fat fuck regular Joe jackass stomping into work with his coffee and a big dumb smile on his face as he listens to this faux edgy o&a orbiter horseshit. I tapped out of the stuttering John shit long ago. I don't understand how that drunk fuck has the energy to wake up and go back and forth with the trolls every God damn day. What a retarded existence.

G

I hate the name steel toe morning show. It just makes me think of some fat fuck regular Joe jackass stomping into work with his coffee and a big dumb smile on his face as he listens to this faux edgy o&a orbiter horseshit. I tapped out of the stuttering John shit long ago. I don't understand how that drunk fuck has the energy to wake up and go back and forth with the trolls every God damn day. What a retarded existence.
Thats my point with all of these fucking clowns, can you imagine being so fucking shameless that you accept money to sit on a stream all day getting your past dug into, people calling up your workplace etc, getting doxxed, trolled to the point you want to kill yourself but then continuing it? These people have absolutely no self respect. No dignity. theyre all the types of people you would find at a dive bar at 1pm on a week day.

G

and yeah I agree, His logo is one of the fugliest logos ive ever seen.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
I don't even know what it is. Is it just terrible no name podcasts like Chrissy Mayr, Geno, Zumock, and Kevin Brennen?
Yeah but one no name podcast linked up with another no name podcast and started fucking and doing coke in the house and then their dumb kids did coke too so child services took them away. It's getting boring already.

Edit: Not that it's not fucked up but it's standard trailer park garbage shit that happens every day and these people are clearly on that level.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Shuli: part of the “Hack Pack” as Artie dubbed them and only has a tiny bit of relevance because he agreed to work on the Stern news team for peanuts since he was such a fanboy. One of the most disliked people on the show ever and currently owes 80% of his income to Stuttering John despite most likely having never met the guy. He’s been doing stand up for 40 years and never even released a cd. At least it’s funny when Artie goofs on John but he’d never devote a whole show to it. “Shuli Podcast Network.” Fucking loser.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you

It was originally the name of his morning radio show in Minneapolis until he was fired four years ago for picking on a female DJ (he didn't beat her up, that was his wife) in a retarded attempt to create '90s style radio rivalries. Now he has to stream and beg for money because he there is no work for radio hosts anymore. Shouldn't have taken his job for granted.

It makes Scorch look professional.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Chad Zumock goes after nana and his ball washers with his cumias cucks show so I like him. He lied and said someone beat him up and yelled at him that this is cumia country when he had a black eye. He at least tries to make shit funny. None of these shows really bring anything funny to the table. They all just talk shit about eachother. I started watching ski mask recently because they're trying to be funny at least. Youtube stinks