• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just had the most awkward date with a Chinese girl.

G

I felt like a potential rapist since she was so shy and nervous and stuff. She said her heart was beating so fast just from holding hands.

I know she's Chinese, but I felt bad that I was just going to use her for sex, so I didn't push it. She was so innocent and stuff, and I'm guessing a virgin despite being in her 20s.

I feel so dirty.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I felt like a potential rapist since she was so shy and nervous and stuff. She said her heart was beating so fast just from holding hands.

I know she's Chinese, but I felt bad that I was just going to use her for sex, so I didn't push it. She was so innocent and stuff, and I'm guessing a virgin despite being in her 20s.

I feel so dirty.
Pics of the China man lady, I need to judge you based on her looks

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Pics of the China man lady, I need to judge you based on her looks

old-asian-chinese-woman-portrait-30701630.jpg

G

I feel so dirty.
You went on a date with wyzz’z girl?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Chinese like American slant-eye, or actually born and raised in China chink? If it's the latter, listen to @DanMullenVEVO, they're fuckin pros at playing innocent while they scheme. They're the type who will try to slip it in them bareback, tell you it's their "safe day", and claim that BC pills are "bad for Chinese women's bodies". Careful, brotherman.