• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I just got dumped by my main "chick", and my close friend of 13 years killed himself, all within the same couple of hours.

DMAN

New York City
My "CHICK?"

140228_2749587_Weekend_Update_Segment___Colin_Quinn_anvver_2.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I’ve lost friends before too. A very close friend of mine died of a possible suicide years back .. he had told me he was thinking about killing himself and I didn’t take him seriously. His mom called me in a frenzy the next morning after we hung out.. maybe he had said something to her too or she just knew something was wrong. She told me to go check on him but by the time I showed up the police were already there, he was dead on his couch of a xanax overdose. Felt a lot of guilt for a long time over that like I could have done something and maybe it was partly my fault. To this day I don’t know if it actually was a suicide or not because he didn’t leave a note or anything, but I was definitely the last person to see him alive and the first person to find him after the cops showed up. Fucked me up hard for awhile but it was over a decade ago now so I’ve mostly moved on..

Nice dead friend, stupid