• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just dreamt Niki sucked my cock

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I've never had a Rick / Nikki dream. I have had O&A in my dreams (not sucking cock btw), but that might've been when I slept alone with O&A streaming in the background, still weirded me out.

Did you wake-up with a boner? Did you coom?
Did not coom despite later cooming in the dream. I wake up with a boner every single day

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had a dream that I randomly passed Pat on the sidewalk and then had to follow him to see what he was up to and he went into a pawn shop and complained to the owner that someone made fun of him and the owner was like "What the fuck do you want me to do about it?" Then Pat left all dejected and some other fat guy came in and told the owner that the other fat guy who was just in here was a dangerous pedophile. Then he looked right at me and said "brotherman" and I woke up.

That's my only Pat dream.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I had a dream that I randomly passed Pat on the sidewalk and then had to follow him to see what he was up to and he went into a pawn shop and complained to the owner that someone made fun of him and the owner was like "What the fuck do you want me to do about it?" Then Pat left all dejected and some other fat guy came in and told the owner that the other fat guy who was just in here was a dangerous pedophile. Then he looked right at me and said "brotherman" and I woke up.

That's my only Pat dream.

Somehow I feel something like your dream has happened in real life.

Patrick meets someone with authority or alpha energy, and he casually brings up that he's cyberstalked. Now, I happen to think that the initial introduction to the concept does illicit genuine empathy from people - something he lacks, but that's another conversation - so they'll listen.

And since he's a pathological liar, and he wouldn't come across as much of a victim as he'd like to be if he told the full truth, he exaggerates and leaves points out in his story. That may fool a rube, but a decent human being will have questions, and when those start to get asked, you know Fat goes on the defensive, biting his lip to avoid throwing out his "Baby childs".

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never had a Rick / Nikki dream. I have had O&A in my dreams (not sucking cock btw), but that might've been when I slept alone with O&A streaming in the background, still weirded me out.

Did you wake-up with a boner? Did you coom?
I've never had an O&A dream, but one time I fell asleep watching Joe Rogan Questions Everything and I dreamt that I was hanging out with Joe Rogan and a bunch of his non famous friends at his house and we were all gonna ride ATVs. I was all excited and I was waiting in his garage by myself looking at stuff and I somehow broke a rocking chair.

When they all came out to the garage I told him about the chair and everyone started looking at eachother and shaking their heads. Rogan wasn't a dick about it but you could tell he was mad and disappointed. I offered to fix it and he was like "I think you better just take off before my wife finds out. She loves this chair." I felt so bummed out. I got kicked out of Joe Rogan's and didn't get to go four wheeling with his faggot friends.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I've never had an O&A dream, but one time I fell asleep watching Joe Rogan Questions Everything and I dreamt that I was hanging out with Joe Rogan and a bunch of his non famous friends at his house and we were all gonna ride ATVs. I was all excited and I was waiting in his garage by myself looking at stuff and I somehow broke a rocking chair.

When they all came out to the garage I told him about the chair and everyone started looking at eachother and shaking their heads. Rogan wasn't a dick about it but you could tell he was mad and disappointed. I offered to fix it and he was like "I think you better just take off before my wife finds out. She loves this chair." I felt so bummed out. I got kicked out of Joe Rogan's and didn't get to go four wheeling with his faggot friends.
Lose some weight Abe, that's all the dream meant