I hope something huge happens now so Fatty can’t tweet about it

The Dugin assassination attempt is a big missed opportunity for him, imho.

I’m thinking it would have been either:
  1. An off the cuff tweet as Tough Guy Tomlinson, celebrating the daughter dying in the attack on the basis of “play fascist games, win fascist prizes,” followed by a long night of child’ing and defending collateral damage in the replies
  2. A multi-tweet thread as Foreign Policy Pundit Pat recycling a wikipedia summary of Dugin’s dumb Foundations of Geopolitics book and its supposed influence on the Kremlin as if he’s offering groundbreaking original analysis.

Last edited:
G

1. An off the cuff tweet as Tough Guy Tomlinson, celebrating the daughter dying in the attack on the basis of “play fascist games, win fascist prizes,” followed by a long night of child’ing and defending collateral damage in the replies
This is likely the actual reason he got banned, not posting the false flag email screenshot. Judging by replies that are still up, it looks like he said something about how he hopes Ivanka is next

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
The Dugin assassination attempt is a big missed opportunity for him, imho.

I’m thinking it would have been either:
  2. A multi-tweet thread as Foreign Policy Pundit Pat recycling a wikipedia summary of Dugin’s dumb Foundations of Geopolitics book and its supposed influence on the Kremlin as if he’s offering groundbreaking original analysis.
Fuck I wish he stayed around long enough for us to see how many subscribers he would've lost for his tasteless celebration of a young woman's murder