• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I honestly can say that I hate this dumb fuck

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
A20AD461-BE46-42F9-9023-359F85F3B7BB.jpeg
Friendly reminder that Joseph “Brotha Joe” Cumia served for something like 9 months, stateside. He plays himself up to be some sacrificing vet who has defended everything that’s great about America. I guess go and thank a 64 year old queen who uses their kid’s Facebook account because they can’t behave for “their service.”

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
View attachment 164577Friendly reminder that Joseph “Brotha Joe” Cumia served for something like 9 months, stateside. He plays himself up to be some sacrificing vet who has defended everything that’s great about America. I guess go and thank a 64 year old queen who uses their kid’s Facebook account because they can’t behave for “their service.”

No mention of the space force? No thank you to the brave they/them that serve? This is hate speech