I held the door open for a nigger a hour ago....

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
that's why I don't carry a gun.
Why? So you can do nothing again?
50E9FD4F-177D-4B4C-93C8-941B16FC078A.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
The worst is when you hold the door for an old person and they give you shit for making them rush to the door. Like, I was content to stand there and wait for as long as it took you to shuffle through the fucking door as long as I get a thank you or a smile or something, but now I just want to wait until you're right at the door and slam it shut on your face, killing you and ending your shitty, replacement hip life, you old fuck.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The worst is when you hold the door for an old person and they give you shit for making them rush to the door. Like, I was content to stand there and wait for as long as it took you to shuffle through the fucking door as long as I get a thank you or a smile or something, but now I just want to wait until you're right at the door and slam it shut on your face, killing you and ending your shitty, replacement hip life, you old fuck.

This and I always tell people they didn’t need to hurry because that makes me feel bad. I like to hold doors open for middle aged guys and respond to their thank you’s with “yeah man.”