• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I havent read this but I recommend it!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Please notice me and take me back Angry Robots

1697572799963.png

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
If you think you'd enjoy something written by someone who's the opposite of a fat stupid 1.7/1.2 zilch such as myself check this guy out -

"Michael Mammay is a retired army officer and a graduate of the United States Military Academy. He has a masters degree in military history, and he is a veteran of Desert Storm, Somalia, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He lives with his family in Georgia."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
If you think you'd enjoy something written by someone who's the opposite of a fat stupid 1.7/1.2 zilch such as myself check this guy out -

"Michael Mammay is a retired army officer and a graduate of the United States Military Academy. He has a masters degree in military history, and he is a veteran of Desert Storm, Somalia, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He lives with his family in Georgia."
Do you think this Mammay guy argues with his toilet on Twitter?