• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have a feeling if I go to confession, the priest is gonna fawkin' hate me...

G

Forgive me Father, for i have sinned.

I post on a forum dedicated to a radio show about two shock jocks that’s been off the air for eight years. This forum is also dedicated to making fun of a scifi writer from Wisconsin with bitch tits and his wife who lets negroes fart in her vagina.

We also make fun of a former clout chasing podcaster who literally has down syndrome and his import bride wife who has a poop fetish.

I’m also part of a fictional Alliance that worship actresses from the 90’s and i’m in love with a singer from an emo band from the early 00’s.

52A2A23B-A738-480F-9511-CF124BAEDBA9.jpeg

“I can’t help you, son”

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forgive me Father, for i have sinned.

I post on a forum dedicated to a radio show about two shock jocks that’s been off the air for eight years. This forum is also dedicated to making fun of a scifi writer from Wisconsin with bitch tits and his wife who lets negroes fart in her vagina.

We also make fun of a former clout chasing podcaster who literally has down syndrome and his import bride wife who has a poop fetish.

I’m also part of a fictional Alliance that worship actresses from the 90’s and i’m in love with a singer from an emo band from the early 00’s.

View attachment 77235

“I can’t help you, son”
“Hey, you too?” Laughed the priest, “Whats your account name? Mine is @That Nigga Dre Shitpost!”