• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate what black people have allowed to happen to 2 PAC.

G

The fucking guy has legit like 800 songs but he’s one of the top pop culture icons based on like SIX of them. This is because most people are pop culture addict faggots and not cool fat truckers like me.

In reality 2 PAC:

• Regularly called out blacks as a destructive force

• Wrote many lyrics about some blacks being crybabies and hypocrites

• Regularly talked about how white people and black people need to learn to love one another

• Would constantly mention how sluts are kinda gross and the cause of their own problems

• Has many songs where he advises young men to stay away from the streets

• Regularly rapped about how even though he lives a life of darkness, it isn’t cool and he’s going to end up burning in hell

2 PAC would’ve gone viral for supporting Trump and he’d be called an Uncle Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

To bad his music sucks though
Idk I like it. He’s real aggressive and calls out niggers and Jews. He finds whites (peckerwoods) stuck up and annoying but could definitely see the libtards and slave-minded blacks were the ones fucking everything up. Even back then.

Just my interpretation of his lyrics.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
That's just the waaaay it is. I'll piss in the hallway and throw my garbage on the floooooor.
That's just the way it is so fuck it anyway.

it's so hard and it's so tough that I have to shoot somebody and miss hitting 5 innocent bystanders for steppin on ma shooz mothafucka

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Oh he didn’t like sluts, I wonder why that is???

Even the most masculine musicians go through a "zesty" phase
oh dara Cumia rentboys.jpg

G

Le conservative racist OP listens to nigger rap. Every fucking time.
Also nice bullet points that were originally meme arrows since this is another thread you rehashed from posting on 4chan, stupid.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
The fucking guy has legit like 800 songs but he’s one of the top pop culture icons based on like SIX of them. This is because most people are pop culture addict faggots and not cool fat truckers like me.

In reality 2 PAC:

• Regularly called out blacks as a destructive force

• Wrote many lyrics about some blacks being crybabies and hypocrites

• Regularly talked about how white people and black people need to learn to love one another

• Would constantly mention how sluts are kinda gross and the cause of their own problems

• Has many songs where he advises young men to stay away from the streets

• Regularly rapped about how even though he lives a life of darkness, it isn’t cool and he’s going to end up burning in hell

2 PAC would’ve gone viral for supporting Trump and he’d be called an Uncle Tom.
TuPac was a bussy boy, child
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bussy
https://rollingout.com/2012/05/09/suge-knight-outs-dr-dre-says-tupac-confronted-him-about-being-gay/

maxresdefault.jpg