I hate to admit it but I do like Star Wars (or did) and I was excited for The Obi Wan show…

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
… it’s so bad. It feels cheap, badly edited - the Leia chase scenes are like goosebumps episodes (a 10 year old girl lightly jogging and fully grown men can’t seem to catch up?)

Nothing makes sense, the inquisitors are bad asses in the games and animations, and they’re like clowns now, they give up chasing Jedi’s because they push a tarpaulin down on them like a Mr Bean sketch.

How come the Empire couldn’t track down the huge, slow cargo ship that Obi-Wan and Leia escaped on last episode? It’s clearly slow and they know what ship it is. So...maybe go after it?

It’s focussing mostly on Reeva, who is a terrible character and actor.

Obi Wan was a legendary Jedi Master 10 years ago and now he’s terrified of literally everything that he comes across. The plot is retarded, the senator doesn’t want to attract attention so he enlists the galaxy’s most wanted fugitive. They don’t seem to care about Yoda at all, for no reason.

It’s just like… what are they doing?

I guess they’re just subverting our expectations, I expected something well made for old fans.

G

Obi Wan was a legendary Jedi Master 10 years ago and now he’s terrified of literally everything that he comes across.
I haven't seen anything star wars related since I was a kid but this sounds like your typical 2020s Disney social conditioning. He'll probably turn out queer. Subvert traditional values and heroes and deracinate society. Deracinate. Tear out the roots.
[MEDIA=youtube]ZRUjy1Dhx-k:1[/MEDIA]

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I haven't seen anything star wars related since I was a kid but this sounds like your typical 2020s Disney social conditioning. He'll probably turn out queer. Subvert traditional values and heroes and deracinate society. Deracinate. Tear out the roots.

I loved Star Wars as a kid and my nephew loves it now, so I watch it all with him - and I know Disney won’t make anything good, but I was sort of hoping this would be an exception, but no, it’s not - it’s once again using established characters fans want to push diversity bullshit characters nobody wants. Can they keep doing this endlessly? How do they make money?

G

I loved Star Wars as a kid and my nephew loves it now, so I watch it all with him - and I know Disney won’t make anything good, but I was sort of hoping this would be an exception, but no, it’s not - it’s once again using established characters fans want to push diversity bullshit characters nobody wants. Can they keep doing this endlessly? How do they make money?
I guess there are a lot of retards out there who mindlessly swallow whatever they're given. A friend of mine was raving about that other Disney star wars show a while back. This is a guy whose opinion I sort of respect(ed) and isn't a fool. Or so I thought. He works in the media so I guess he has to toe the line but it took me some effort not to call him a faggot.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
EC772E24-3187-45F3-9504-3DE822058EA8.jpeg

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
I actually like the show.

Episode 3 was pretty silly why darth Vader didn’t just like wait for the fire to go out to go get him.

Why even make them meet really? Cheapens the Death Star meet up.

Also the cliffhangers on whether or not leia will be okay, wtf? We all know she lives to be an old bitch.

Wait a minute a terrible prequel trilogy from 20 years ago, a terrible sequel trilogy from the last 6 years and a fuck ton of hack lbgtqp supporting side shows for every character in the whole faggoty star wars universe wasn't enough foresight to know this will be faggoty garbage too? Nice hopes for a turn around to a pozzed out franchise, stupid.