• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate this commercial and the fat pig at the center of it.

Forum Clout
I swear I thought that was Luis as the mailman at first. I’m curious what this shit is doing to your body that they have to tell you in the commercial that you’re going to get an infected taint from it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol, big fat white cow and a perfectly normal looking old black guy are the face of diabetes.

Also, what an awful commercial premise... So the commercial is a behind the scenes of the commercial itself. How many of those assistants did it take to cover that sow with that yellow floral tarp?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I swear I thought that was Luis as the mailman at first. I’m curious what this shit is doing to your body that they have to tell you in the commercial that you’re going to get an infected taint from it.
I’m pretty sure you can never stop taking it either. I also heard that on LOS so take that with a grain of salt.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Reminds me of this one where the woman celebrating her whoredom also dances in a yellow dress

Also “it may attach to or go through the uterus.” Seems worth it.