I hate these snarky faggots more than Chef Adam

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

I'd literally be going to jail if a cashier ever gave me an attitude like that over a bag. I get that these are supposed to be comedy, but they're not funny. It's just two little nerd homos pretending that they have the balls to say the shit that they'd never say to customers.

I don't even know why their shit keeps popping up on my youtube. I've developed a hate watching problem and ruined my recommendations.

I want these two pricks in a handicap match with Chef Adam Libby... IN A STEEL CAGE.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah

I'd literally be going to jail if a cashier ever gave me an attitude like that over a bag. I get that these are supposed to be comedy, but they're not funny. It's just two little nerd homos pretending that they have the balls to say the shit that they'd never say to customers.

I don't even know why their shit keeps popping up on my youtube. I've developed a hate watching problem and ruined my recommendations.

I want these two pricks in a handicap match with Chef Adam Libby... IN A STEEL CAGE.

"You know what, keep the bag and give me my money back, faggot."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"You know what, keep the bag and give me my money back, faggot."
yea anyone who is a regular at a liquor store you just want to leave them alone and not be a snarky faggot. Plenty of people I see at the liquor store would assault a clerk for less than this

Edit: give those pathetic losers their sauce and let them get on their way (I say this as one of them)

Last edited: