I Hate Christian Zionism

Thought I'd throw out the topic of Christian Zionism. For those unfamiliar, it is a belief common among Low Church Protestants (i.e., Evangelicals and Charismatics) that it is their duty to "Bless" Israel and the Jewish People. The American South and to a lesser degree parts of the Midwest are the hotspots of Christian Zionism. Christian Zionists are adamant in their support of Israel, and lobby hard for the federal government to "Bless" Israel to the tune of billions of dollars in "loans" to Israel (which in turn the Congress forgives these loans). One can actually find more diversity of opinion from Jews on the issue of Israel, than you can with Christian Zionists. This movement is largely composed of White Boomers and Silents, with a few Gen-Xers. There really isn't an emerging market for this ideology, and POCs really can't be sold on this. Please share your thoughts.

G

Thought I'd throw out the topic of Christian Zionism. For those unfamiliar, it is a belief common among Low Church Protestants (i.e., Evangelicals and Charismatics) that it is their duty to "Bless" Israel and the Jewish People. The American South and to a lesser degree parts of the Midwest are the hotspots of Christian Zionism. Christian Zionists are adamant in their support of Israel, and lobby hard for the federal government to "Bless" Israel to the tune of billions of dollars in "loans" to Israel (which in turn the Congress forgives these loans). One can actually find more diversity of opinion from Jews on the issue of Israel, than you can with Christian Zionists. This movement is largely composed of White Boomers and Silents, with a few Gen-Xers. There really isn't an emerging market for this ideology, and POCs really can't be sold on this. Please share your thoughts.
Are you me from february?

worse. They are evangelicals. Literally will defend Israel against its crimes on USS Liberty

Hate niggers? No problem, they do that effortlessly:

[MEDIA=youtube]7-QTIwoqgp0[/MEDIA]

But Israel? NOOOOO that is the holy land:

[MEDIA=youtube]1ERmPQslNzM[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]cb0aDHwOoS0[/MEDIA]

These people existing means Kikes will always have a ground base of sabbath-goys to exploit as useful idiots. Evangelicals need to go.

Are you me from february?
Great minds think alike. Charlie Kirk claimed the sinking of the USS Liberty was a "Conspiracy Theory". Did you ever see this video of Max Blumenthal at a "Christian United For Israel" Event? It's laugh out loud funny, but part of me finds it a bit troubling as Blumenthal is demonstrating how easy it is to get off on these dumb goys. Blumenthal is the son of Sideny Blumental, and is an anti-Zionist Jew.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Go to any megachurch in the South that has an American, Protestant, and Israeli Flag and you will see a church that believes in "Blessing" Israel.
Flags at church are for those Baptist and Presbyterian faggots. I worship the true Christ:

51ek7MsiWwL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

I've mentioned that I say this to my mother who subscribes to "they're God's chosen people" bullshit. These losers go to church every week and give how much money just to be content to be God's house nigger while some hollywood jew gets a place by His side. My mother is Catholic, she just grew up with too many jew friends and watches way too much Israel first Fox News and loves Mark Levine.

I won't look for it because I don't want to torture myself, but when Ben Shapiro says shit like "I believe that American Christianity is one of the best things in this world" it's for this reason. They are the cattle the jews speak of and why he wishes the world's Christian population all were like this. To my knowledge he has never openly shown contempt for Catholicism (Although I find it hard to believe he has kept his mouth shut about the commie pope we have) or the original Protestant churches, but he has said they have problems and Americans should move away from them. Actually, now that I remember, he was cracking jokes on twitter while Notre Dame burned. Made me want to treat him the same way his distant relatives were allegedly treated.

WWAT with Martin Luther and the Jesuits being cryptos? idk guys. I just know early church was anti-semitic, but most modern churches suck jew cock to some degree, including the pope.
I can't hate the Jesuits. Who do you think was spreading measles and smallpox to the monkey people of the new world? They're also hated and treated as weirdos because they're zealots. They were initially a military order with the goal of slaughtering or converting protestants. The idea they're evil is just Lutheran propaganda.

I've mentioned that I say this to my mother who subscribes to "they're God's chosen people" bullshit. These losers go to church every week and give how much money just to be content to be God's house nigger while some hollywood jew gets a place by His side. My mother is Catholic, she just grew up with too many jew friends and watches way too much Israel first Fox News and loves Mark Levine.

I won't look for it because I don't want to torture myself, but when Ben Shapiro says shit like "I believe that American Christianity is one of the best things in this world" it's for this reason. They are the cattle the jews speak of and why he wishes the world's Christian population all were like this. To my knowledge he has never openly shown contempt for Catholicism (Although I find it hard to believe he has kept his mouth shut about the commie pope we have) or the original Protestant churches, but he has said they have problems and Americans should move away from them. Actually, now that I remember, he was cracking jokes on twitter while Notre Dame burned. Made me want to treat him the same way his distant relatives were allegedly treated.
Both of my parents were "Ethnic Catholics" and also grew up around Jews. However, both of them were well aware of what their nature is. I'm "edgier" than my mother (my father is deceased) but she even knows how Jewy Fox News is, despite the fact that she watches it. She really can't stand Mark Levine and assumed that Shapiro was a fag. It is my experience that selling "God's Chosen" to Catholics is significantly harder. I remember E. Michael Jones mentioning the fact that the Neo-Cohens were dumping millions into some sort of think tank that former-Senator Rick Santorum from Pennsylvania had founded that was attempting to create "Catholic Zionism" but it never materialized.

Dennis Prager over the years has praised American Christianity. Precisely because it is harmless, and gives the Jews a free hand to rule over the goyim.

Both of my parents were "Ethnic Catholics" and also grew up around Jews. However, both of them were well aware of what their nature is. I'm "edgier" than my mother (my father is deceased) but she even knows how Jewy Fox News is, despite the fact that she watches it. She really can't stand Mark Levine and assumed that Shapiro was a fag. It is my experience that selling "God's Chosen" to Catholics is significantly harder. I remember E. Michael Jones mentioning the fact that the Neo-Cohens were dumping millions into some sort of think tank that former-Senator Rick Santorum from Pennsylvania had founded that was attempting to create "Catholic Zionism" but it never materialized.

Dennis Prager over the years has praised American Christianity. Precisely because it is harmless, and gives the Jews a free hand to rule over the goyim.
Prager is the fucking worst. Every word from him drips with his ulterior motive.

I just typed up this long screed about the differences between the Catholic church and these backwoods tent churches, but I realized I'm an ass and could sum it up as such. Catholics have a long tradition that traces back to Jesus via St. Peter. We don't feel the need for validation. Fundies, Mormons, and Evangelicals all popped up here, many of them due to shady men who wished to use religion to fuck women. I'm looking at you Joseph Smith. There really is no tradition or connection to Jesus so they have to seek validation in any way they can. If that means reading the old testament and seeing God gave his chosen people Israel and Israel is inhabited by old testament reading jews, then that must make our doctrine real and God happy. And if that makes God happy and we support that, then maybe God will like us too. Oh Prager and Shapiro are praising us, see I told you we're the right church.

Although I wish I could have attended the church started by the progenitor of all brothermen, Francis Hughes.

Prager is the fucking worst. Every word from him drips with his ulterior motive.

I just typed up this long screed about the differences between the Catholic church and these backwoods tent churches, but I realized I'm an ass and could sum it up as such. Catholics have a long tradition that traces back to Jesus via St. Peter. We don't feel the need for validation. Fundies, Mormons, and Evangelicals all popped up here, many of them due to shady men who wished to use religion to fuck women. I'm looking at you Joseph Smith. There really is no tradition or connection to Jesus so they have to seek validation in any way they can. If that means reading the old testament and seeing God gave his chosen people Israel and Israel is inhabited by old testament reading jews, then that must make our doctrine real and God happy. And if that makes God happy and we support that, then maybe God will like us too. Oh Prager and Shapiro are praising us, see I told you we're the right church.

Although I wish I could have attended the church started by the progenitor of all brothermen, Francis Hughes.
Prager loves telling his largely boomer conservative audience how much he loves Evangicucks, and that they are the best friends Jews in Ameria have. Callers to his show often tell him that the megachurch changed their lives and often claim they were once "Angry Liberals" but because of the influence of the megachurch, they are now happy Conservatives. He'll drone on about how good Evangelicalism is for the goyim, but gets really nervous when his call screener slips through a caller who is a "Jew for Jesus".

There's another grift I find especially repugnant, that being The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. This organization targets Evangicucks in the South promising to get Jews out of various places in the world to Israel. I'm sure you've seen their commercials, and the daughter of Rabbi Eckstein has taken over after his death. The organization really stresses that they are helping Jews in Russia, however there is something worth mentioning. All Jewish organization in Russia be they secular of religious want nothing to do with this "Fellowship". However, they aren't going to do anything to stop Yael Eckstein from fleecing the goyim.

Prager loves telling his largely boomer conservative audience how much he loves Evangicucks, and that they are the best friends Jews in Ameria have. Callers to his show often tell him that the megachurch changed their lives and often claim they were once "Angry Liberals" but because of the influence of the megachurch, they are now happy Conservatives. He'll drone on about how good Evangelicalism is for the goyim, but gets really nervous when his call screener slips through a caller who is a "Jew for Jesus".

There's another grift I find especially repugnant, that being The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. This organization targets Evangicucks in the South promising to get Jews out of various places in the world to Israel. I'm sure you've seen their commercials, and the daughter of Rabbi Eckstein has taken over after his death. The organization really stresses that they are helping Jews in Russia, however there is something worth mentioning. All Jewish organization in Russia be they secular of religious want nothing to do with this "Fellowship". However, they aren't going to do anything to stop Yael Eckstein from fleecing the goyim.
Of course he's nervous, he's afraid some secrets might slip out. They really only love that one way street that Christians must be in favor of them but not the other way. That's why they need to beat the muslim drum so much, to make the dumb goy think they're on a team together.

I'm pretty sure every jew charity is a scam. I've never seen that one, but I have seen "feed the jews" which sounds similar. Give money to feed Russian jews who survived Auschwitz, the Soviet Union, and 80 years? I don't know, that seems a bit farfetched.

Of course he's nervous, he's afraid some secrets might slip out. They really only love that one way street that Christians must be in favor of them but not the other way. That's why they need to beat the muslim drum so much, to make the dumb goy think they're on a team together.

I'm pretty sure every jew charity is a scam. I've never seen that one, but I have seen "feed the jews" which sounds similar. Give money to feed Russian jews who survived Auschwitz, the Soviet Union, and 80 years? I don't know, that seems a bit farfetched.
Dennis Prager's raison d'etre is to keep the largely Conservative audience from asking too many questions about Jews. E. Michael Jones points out that all Jews are atheists for this simple reason. The godless secular Jews are upfront about the fact that they are largely Agnostic/Atheistic but are "Culturally" Jewish. The religious ones believe in The Talmud, which is the ultimate text in learning loopholes to cheat what is laid out in The Torah.

Jews are too intelligent to give money or support the Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They are largely opposed to it but are willing to go along with it as it strengthens support among the goyim for Israel. If you recall during Gulf War II, Neo-Cohens really didn't like Evangicucks but were willing to use the likes of John Hagee and all the other megachurch pastors to cheerlead America into war. Funny thing, Jews like Prager that do outreach to Evangicucks are really disliked by other Jews.

Anyone see this clip? It's the biggest Shabbos Goy Evangicuck Pastor, John Hagee going hat in hand to the stupid goys begging for shekels to save the poor Jews in the Ukraine. Notice that these sorts never put out one iota of effort to help the poorest of Whites in Appalachia.