I had a Grinder date call my parents, now they think i'm a faggot.. WTF

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I have been having this dude from ginder blow me, or some times I would fuck this twink. Just for fun, nothing gay. Well, this faggot thought I was "ghosting" him, a term I had to look up. So he thought it would be a good idea to phone my parents, and he made this dumb assumption that we were dating. Jesus, I hate faggots.

So my parents questioned me about it, I told them fuck no. Then they said They knew so I flipped the fuck out and threaten to shot my self through the heart if they didn't quit being kike heads.

When I was lad and we still had landlines I'd call my friends and when their parents answered, I'd put on a fag voice and ask if they're available because we got a date tonight. There was always this really genuine initial silence before the parent (usually the mother) would have to pause before saying anything at all. At the end of the day no one wants a faggot as a kid, and when you're 16, it's fucking hilarious to embed the idea in your friends parents head.

Jared Leto Joker / Jared Leto's Joker to get own movie - Hero Collector - c how to concatenate ...

G

I have been having this dude from ginder blow me, or some times I would fuck this twink. Just for fun, nothing gay. Well, this faggot thought I was "ghosting" him, a term I had to look up. So he thought it would be a good idea to phone my parents, and he made this dumb assumption that we were dating. Jesus, I hate faggots.

So my parents questioned me about it, I told them fuck no. Then they said They knew so I flipped the fuck out and threaten to shot my self through the heart if they didn't quit being kike heads.
I’m in with this bit.