I had a dream that Malcolm in the Middle came back for another season.

G

i think dougies mdma come down dream about malcolm being vice principal isnt a bad idea
No, he had some assistant job working for the president because in the last episode Lois said he's going to be president.
I remember Malcolm was wearing a suit and riding in a government vehicle and brought his brother Reese along to show him his job and hilarity ensued.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
then w
No, he had some assistant job working for the president because in the last episode Lois said he's going to be president.
I remember Malcolm was wearing a suit and riding in a government vehicle and brought his brother Reese along to show him his job and hilarity ensues

no, he wakes up from that day dream as a vice principal

cue music

“life is unfair”

G

its a show about poverty lol
Yeah but Malcolm went through so much shit the entire show and the only thing that makes you think he'll be alright is becoming president. If he doesn't at least come close to that, that's awful.

I was always annoyed Reese didn't become a chef, but a school janitor. At least he was happy though.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I read a reddit post before that seemed to be the actor that played Dewie doing a tell-all about getting raped on-set during Malcom in the Middle. "Why would I want to be a part of a reunion when my only memories are of strange old men sucking our cocks" something to that effect. Yuckies.
Yeah, the guy who played Reese was a real sicko.

G

Movie is genius democratic hopeful Malcolm Middle is running for president and faces backlash for saying smart things. His opponents just repeat what he says snidely and laugh and all the voters seemingly hate him. A core group of diverse and dedicated (also geniuses) campaign workers help to uncover a plot by the evil political opponents. The day before the election the truth is uncovered and everyone votes Malcolm Middle in as president. Everyone cheers.

There you can take that idea and shove it up your ass.

Also can ham hand references to real politicians and their scandals in the movie so you average viewer can feel smart for recognizing them.