I guess the Joseph Lane is out of order.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
8BFD3126-90ED-41D9-BB82-404BB4C4B101.jpeg
Also LMAO that Joseph Cumia has the nerve to call others “entitled” when he’s lived off of his little brother for what’s been going on three decades.

@Gay Faggot. can we get some insight into this angry cow’s brain?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 62193Also LMAO that Joseph Cumia has the nerve to call others “entitled” when he’s lived off of his little brother for what’s been going on three decades.

@Gay Faggot. can we get some insight into this angry cow’s brain?
It always CEASES to AMAZE me how you MORONS continually need MY opinion. What’s so hard to understand? Oh I forget. You’re a bunch of millennial RETARDS who don’t understand basic COURTESY!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Have you ever driven in this SHITHOLE? No you haven’t. You can’t even afford a CAR!!!🤣🤣🤣 Mommy can’t afford to pay her bills let alone yours. So let me teach you something about driving. Entitled FAGGOTS such as yourselves drive like nobody is in a rush to get anywhere. They take up the whole road and don’t let ANYONE through. The road is their own personal “nature walk”. I’ve had ENOUGH!!! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Any time I see these losers on the road I ride them until they get in the OTHER lane. Their daddies can’t pay ME to leave them alone. Just like you guys can’t stop ME from keeping you in your PLACE. Hope you like it here because no one will ever see your LIES and DEFAMATION against me and my bro again. Try and set up somewhere else. See what HAPPENS.😎😎😎

#RoadRules #Cancelled #MAGA2024

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It always CEASES to AMAZE me how you MORONS continually need MY opinion. What’s so hard to understand? Oh I forget. You’re a bunch of millennial RETARDS who don’t understand basic COURTESY!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Have you ever driven in this SHITHOLE? No you haven’t. You can’t even afford a CAR!!!🤣🤣🤣 Mommy can’t afford to pay her bills let alone yours. So let me teach you something about driving. Entitled FAGGOTS such as yourselves drive like nobody is in a rush to get anywhere. They take up the whole road and don’t let ANYONE through. The road is their own personal “nature walk”. I’ve had ENOUGH!!! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Any time I see these losers on the road I ride them until they get in the OTHER lane. Their daddies can’t pay ME to leave them alone. Just like you guys can’t stop ME from keeping you in your PLACE. Hope you like it here because no one will ever see your LIES and DEFAMATION against me and my bro again. Try and set up somewhere else. See what HAPPENS.😎😎😎

#RoadRules #Cancelled #MAGA2024
You're so fucking good at these that I bet if you tweeted these at him as his actual quotes he'd believe it

What probably happened: the sweaty-breasted buffoon overslept and left late for his "gig" at a Fire Island seafood joint, and he was late because he hit traffic, thereby looking unprofessional and stupid. And now, in classic Cumia style, he's invented a sort of straw man to blame and be angry at..."entitled fucks" who dared to drive out to their beach vacation destinations on a weekend in August. Joe is truly a dolt's dolt, a dolt among dolts, the king of the dolts.